Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

is there any sognificant difference between sf and la??.. ex: la does more piece style when bombing and sf = more throw up orented?? is there a general distinct style between the two cities ? ex: stereotype intricite simple piece west side style bombing oppsed to more throups and less "west side style" writing in sf??1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Friday November 12TH

THE GRAFFITI ARTIST

Capitol Theatre

Olympia

Its an ongoing debate if graffiti has much social merit when its elaborate scrawls are mostly hidden on the once blank walls of back alley ways or displayed on the sides of moving rail cars. But one thing cannot be denied: graffiti is art. In The Graffiti Artist we meet Nick, a self-proclamed post-modern urban hero who spends his nights painting his ornate, anarchistic artwork on the seemingly endlessly maze of pristine wall space in downtown Portland and Seattle. A solo artist and loner, we follow Nick as he spreads his message of rebellion with just pray cans full of paint and a whole lot of nerve. His silent, solitary existence is shanken when he runs across his competition, another young "tagger". And together they form a kind of freindship bonded by their and mutual admiration. Filmed on location in Portland and Seattle, "James Bolton's not only offers insights to the various ways reality is observed and transformed by the artist, but is also a lesson in how freindship destroys solitude, and how love can destroy friendship"

Taken from the Oly Film Fest Program

has anyone seen this movie or know anything about it?

oh its at 8pm

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Oct 26 2004, 03:04 AM

damn...is that really Pores?...if so ya'll are some str8 up pussies for jumping that lil dude,i can see a one on one type deal but jumping him,bitch made

Well it was a 2 on 2 fight between pores and life vs. nerose and arys but that little bitch life wouldn't fight. Pores at least tried. I wouldn't call it a jumping. Life just sat there and let his crewmate get beat. now that's pussy.

You stupid fuck, don't post my homies faces on the internet. I filmed that video and it wasn't meant to be seen by anyone but the people we choose to show it to especially unedited. I hacked your fucking account by the way and erased that shit. Oh yeah, your e-mail is gone too, and the video hosting account you had. Don't do that shit again or I'll fuck your computer up next time.

Guest imported_b0b

Posting someone's face without thier permission is the same as snitching. If you are going to do it you may as well just phone the police instead.