Why are you on 12oz?

Guest FUGITIVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FUGITIVE
Originally posted by theblindpoet

nothing to contribute

just trying to gain some knowledge

i think i have the lowest number of posts after being registered for this long

then i come in second.

Originally posted by yoink

i find that some threads like the 12 oz wastoids are a fun and safe way to have an evening of revelry. in the comforts of your very own home. things like that make this place enjoyable, along with some of the people

dammit.....my plane got delayed.

eh....don't mention it aight.

haha.....I'm going for broke with a bottle of Jack,3 cans of coke and a half-pack of smokes....

Guest clockwork202

because its to cold right now to walk around and bomb with out a ride, which i dotn have, that and insomnia...but for the most part i like coming here its something to do to kill time and it provides an escape from my tiny ass depressing room and my meaningless life

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

well i actually used to come on here like back in 2000. then i stopped for 2 years until i got into my freak accident which made me bed ridden. so nothing else to do but go on the computer. after surgery and doped out on vicodin, its the next best thing besides smoking a camel light. now here i am after my second surgery , and another round of vicodin.

man...i just want to give you a big hug for all that you have gone through. strong woman!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

oh yea to answer the question....because i have nothing better to do during class and work.

i live in a bubble and im allergic to everything outside and almost everything inside, so i stay in this bubble with a computer all day

Archived