Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FUGITIVE

Why are you on 12oz?

Guest FUGITIVE

yes this question has never been asked or answered(well i think.....but that not the point) and i wanted to know why you are wasting you time on 12oz like me im on her because i just came home from a hard day, sat and watched tv for a while, got tired of that and then i came up on here to ask this odd question. well what are you doing on here?

:D :mexican: :beat: :loopy: :nut: :spent: :scramble: :love2: :huh?: :yum: :king: :lick: :crazy: :cool:

i have social condition that prevents me from interacting with real people.

see # of posts.

Guest FUGITIVE

ohh really......you guys are so immature:rolleyes: ....im going next door to brick slayers:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FUGITIVE

ohh really......you guys are so immature:rolleyes: ....im going next door to brick slayers:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^ what??

what a faggot...

Guest FUGITIVE

ok i have to admit......you guys are funny and 12oz is a fun place to beONCE IN A WHILE but not all the time *cough*dirty_habit*cough*.....

who actually paints in here?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im just waiting for my dinner to be ready :(

Guest FUGITIVE

oooooo......i like the way cold paint in cold weather drips down my finger tips......brrrrr what a breazzze.

oo yea i look at that thread......soo ok i got one.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this