throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

i think i get you... but dunno lol, kinda confusin...I'll work on the I for sure tho. One thing I did think I messed up on when i did this particular throw was that the I is too straight up, and aint slanted like the other letters. Hmmm... you sayin to make the bottom part of the dot rounder? or what rounder exactly? cuz im confused, oh well... lol.

i got thisdecent oneliner i made up today... cept havne't scanned it in or nothin. :( I will once I get it though, cept this damn thread sucks, I posted my throwie up here like 2 days ago and still noone even posted any of their new ones. Maybe everyone already posted tehirs (this is 7 pages long) and there's noone left lol, cept I doubt that.

Hmm... it's certainly interesting, and deviates from the standard throwup by quite a bit. I think I know what it says, but I don't think that many more will get it. Some may even mistake it for a character of some sort, not a throw. I like it, but I think that it doesn't get your name out... just your style. Which could be a good thing.

Hahah... in that case it failed to get your name up. Here's what I read.

*edit*gone on request

Well, I was partly right I guess... but I think you might be able to see where I'm seeing the letters, since you did it. A 5 letter version of that would be very horizontal.... From a bombing perspective I dunno. Anyway, keep us posted.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

ouh.

not even. I guess I overstyled that way too muh.

Epp. Would you mind taking that down? I appreiate the work,

but ungh. I think this entire throw needs to be replaed and forgotten.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I think you should see where you can take it.

Originally posted by 5ive0ero2wo

nice shit NOUM. that last quickie is clean as fuck.

MaKeItHaPpEn, i always seem to post right after ur fucking gay ass.

Cause you follow me around in threads...But i do the same to you,Get off my dick!!!and ill give you your 3 dollars:lol::lol::lol: