I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you should really help out the cause...from what I have read its not something you just show up to

Well I was going to help out by being part of the graff'n'danze. I'll obviously help set up whatever building we set up.

If we set up a building it would be cool cause we could stay in it AND paint it... Word??? Word.

Well I was going to help out by being part of the graff'n'danze. I'll obviously help set up whatever building we set up.

If we set up a building it would be cool cause we could stay in it AND paint it... Word??? Word.

Well I am starting to plan... Its going to be kept simple I think a shelter where people can set up tents under to sleep surrounded by a wooden barrier used for paintingI want to get a sound system going... we have a year to plan tell me what you guys want there and get intouch with me via PM I am going to make a simple plan something that will be easy to impliment...

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! http://www.burningman.com alot of good info...

I'm gonna be setting up a joint venture camp with the guys we camped with this year (True Prophet) and a crew of people I'm bringing from PR (working on a website for it). We're already planning and budgeting a large geodesic dome with tunnels that lead to smaller domes (sleeping areas), one art car and one small motorized vehicle, sound system, and at least one huge hosted party (hip hop) listed on the booklet. This time I'm also renting an RV, not to sleep in it, but to keep shit safe and out of the dust.

Camp Dance 'n Graff should come be our neighbors.

Archived