NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha...blood muffin

....I wonder if that has anything to do w/ getting your "red wings???"

woem over woem - I like the doo-doo brown better

....do you ever get tired of that wall??? just curious

I mean yall kill that wall and it gets dissed right after you finish by the locals.....

I mean that wall is beautiful, you paint there and within hours, mmmm its already dissed by someone random or even better someone painted a penis right in the middle of what you did. Oh and even better than that, they don't go over crap first, its the best to the worst...for example, there was a new Woem up there this week and a blue82, a reman, a sped and a somebody. The first thing they went over was the woem of course. They leave the other advertisements alone, you know the big blocks already painted white that took maybe 5 seconds to do. Sometimes you can go gank some paint from people down there when they aren't looking and you can kind of enforce people not painting over your stuff to an extent, but its just not even worth it. If someone paints a character or something like that, no matter how crappy, people relate to that so much more than any words and that crap usually runs for a bit. Ladders definitely help too. The other day every writer in the tunnel got dissed by some people advertising some halo junk with V for Vendetta V's through everything in the wall. Someone else comes through putting unsigned lines through crap. And some kids rock straight Montana on throws in there. But.....you do get to laugh at kids like that, drunken idiots and so many girls roll through there. I love that part, one time this girl tried to hook up with me in the tunnel...If you hook up with every girl that you talk to, you would have an STD. The tunnel has its ups and downs. Doesn't App have one too? Is that one chill? Dukes security guards always think I'm a gang member when I roll through and tell me to leave.

yeah apps got a tunnel..its the same type of shit here too..except there aren't to many penis's more like bullshit hippy sayings or frat or sorority advertisment type things. theres also those montana kids too, its awesome how montana turns those shitty wanna be euro letters into some fire.:rolleyes: