NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

missing the gel plus he's missed part of his forcefield and some more on his double outline....3 strikes your out!!!

knowe

tride

zhou

...I would bump bars but there are just to many faults on that piece, for being misfit letters they should get smaller at the bottom and his B and S are not doing so plus he only faded the A and the R on the bottom.......just my roll of pennies!!

missing the gel plus he's missed part of his forcefield and some more on his double outline....3 strikes your out!!!

knowe

tride

zhou

...I would bump bars but there are just to many faults on that piece, for being misfit letters they should get smaller at the bottom and his B and S are not doing so plus he only faded the A and the R on the bottom.......just my roll of pennies!!

not to mention he had to cheese it out with a bunch of different color marker tags

3753685833_5ca5c623cf.jpg

3754471566_da47b3c229_b.jpg

3754425334_91caffc0ce.jpg

3753626189_4a10fc667f.jpg

3743522473_90ec6d6434.jpg

3744300336_401f2c8e47.jpg

3744290386_63f631fd60.jpg

3724596562_a3c68a2a14.jpg

steels

i saw phonoh a couple pages back... dudes a toy n i got a funny story about him getting punkd out in his own neighborhood n getting a cig thrown at him n getting told to shut the fuck up for making sum stupid ass call to his homeboy that showed up. and shook to do this street spot... etc... post someone from nyc worth posting

i saw phonoh a couple pages back... dudes a toy n i got a funny story about him getting punkd out in his own neighborhood n getting a cig thrown at him n getting told to shut the fuck up for making sum stupid ass call to his homeboy that showed up. and shook to do this street spot... etc... post someone from nyc worth posting

this one time something happened far far away from north carolina that has nothing to do with north carolina but im gonna tell you all about it in this thread which pretains solely to north carolina anyway.

this one time something happened far far away from north carolina that has nothing to do with north carolina but im gonna tell you all about it in this thread which pretains solely to north carolina anyway.

Yo this one time I was in Alaska, and this 'skimo talked junk to me so I slapped her titties into her fac and she put a hex on me and then a polar came and attacked me, but I said "pocket bison go!" and he whooped that polar bear a good one. Then that Jyly day (a day I'll never forget), I hid in the Alaskan darkness and ran to safety swearing I would never talk to Eskimos or Sarah Palin again.