NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuzzy, forreal? everyone acting like they're boys with this other smut that they found on some other website, angry cuz they dont know him and he's iller thAn they knew. man some people just love to hate on younguns coming up quicker than the oldie's would like.

Homie kills shit and his dedication is second to none, bottom line. Niggaz Know man!

thats what you get for rididng armadillos with clipless sonnnnnnnnnn

haha shit i wrote DUST for like a year or 2 when i realized i sucked and i needed somehting new. i think everyone does that when they first start. noone just starts up and is awsome and original form the begining.

Some kid in my city made up his own crew (AOK) and rocked it for about 2-3 months, ignoring what everyone said to him, LMAO. As for some ADVICE to Sek and his boys, If I were you, I would hit the blackbooks for a while before I start hitting everything. You'll regret seeing your stuff in about a year or two whenever you have advanced... :)

Pats got destroyed in the last 2 minutes of the 4th!! haha

i love how ridiculous this thread has gotten.

people need to stop stressin and paint some shit.

atleast SOME people are getting out there and doing some shit.

get real.

I am too tired these days to "get real". :)

Keep doing your thang, thats all anybody can ask for, all the rest of this crap is part of the game..believe me