uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

Guest sneak

^mr merc...

you piece was pretty fresh today aswell. was nice to put a face to the name, even if i didnt really introduce myself.

damn nice day -> the reason why i had to leave, way to fucking hot so i couldnt get finished flicks of the bug production which was turning out to be sick.

type here, did you get a flick of my piece?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sime

what?

It's simple enough - I prefer his old style. Calm down sunshine, you'll give yourself a hernia.:sick:

Best from the north? Have you seen anything from the north at all? I can think of at least 10 better. He wouldn't even say he's the best from the north, get off his dick.

Toy or muppet? I thought muppets were toys? Who are you then? Miss piggy - i.e. a fat little bitch?:)

Sime aka Gonzo.

Name ten you clown

Originally posted by Rhygin

Name ten you clown

I could easily name 10, but to make sure YOU know what you're talking about, can you name 10 north east writers AT ALL? And I mean 10 that have actually established themselves not just 10 random names off the first North East graffiti website you google by....

I'll even start you off if you like:

zee

mane

mash

eyes

dism

rape

you do the last 4...

Infact, lets just make it easier, why not just shut the fuck up, child, and let the nice people look at the pictures...

Sime.

I'll be glad when the fucking school holidays are finsihed:lol:

I could easily name 10, but to make sure YOU know what you're talking about, can you name 10 north east writers AT ALL? And I mean 10 that have actually established themselves not just 10 random names off the first North East graffiti website you google by....

zee

mane

mash

eyes

dism

rape

you do the last 4...

Infact, lets just make it easier, why not just shut the fuck up, child, and let the nice people look at the pictures...

Sime.

4 missing writers from the depths of the Toon... Train mad More (RIP), Gas, Kezah.....and Inchy!!! Now who is it that mentions me in an interview? Im sure its Rape,with his dodgy ankle!

zee

mane

mash

eyes

dism

rape

you do the last 4...

Sime.

--------------------

Oh how wrong you are, if you only knew...

I could probably tell you more about the North Eastern scene than you'd like to hear.

And the reason why is because I was there. I stood next to Metro's with Sick, More (RIP) and that Toon legend that used to write Sike but now writes something else. Dont assume anything... you just got played :lol: :crazy: :lol:

The tenth one just to finish your list - Modem ha ha

Originally posted by Skabymuff

bleach tease lilith dopey fyen opsar akel eb vaze order born suet

damn..

turned out pretty nice.

Originally posted by Rhygin

--------------------

Oh how wrong you are, if you only knew...

I could probably tell you more about the North Eastern scene than you'd like to hear...blah blah blah

well there you go, if you can name more writers for the list then you must agree with my original position that Morn isn't even "possibly" the best writer from the north east. There are and were better (in my opinion).

So give yourself a big slap on the back because my ESP isn't good enough to realise "Rhygin" is infact some ex-north easterner. So who are (or were) you anyway? Just say if we've met before cos that'll narrow it down...

I hope you aint Modem cos I gots a bone to pick with you if you are (re 1995);) .

Sime.

Archived