uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Yup

Anyone know who won the Radlands Jam last night ? I had to leave before the end.

duno...cant help u there...i was too ill to go...any1 got photos from it?....mite av to go up there friday for sum if not!

Guest imported_sofarok

i heard Kak tnf ok 'won'..not sure who else painted..anyone know what the prize was this year? last year it was 6 cans of proline...:(

Originally posted by sofarok

i heard Kak tnf ok 'won'..not sure who else painted..anyone know what the prize was this year? last year it was 6 cans of proline...:(

Kak has 2 be my top 5 writers atm. ne 1 got flick of the Radlands thing?

yes kak won the radlands jam:D , liverpool was wicked people. loads of people there good weekend had by all im sure, also the night life there is cool man some good bars and clubs, and i was shocked about how many scouser women were around shit they all dress up as well! did not get any more flix which is a cunt but fuk it still managed to put a few up nottingham was representing for sure weather was good and the beers were nice, and also it was me on the sprite just to take away the edge of a first beer after a long night out:spin:

Originally posted by NOTTS1

yes kak won the radlands jam:D , liverpool was wicked people. loads of people there good weekend had by all im sure, also the night life there is cool man some good bars and clubs, and i was shocked about how many scouser women were around shit they all dress up as well! did not get any more flix which is a cunt but fuk it still managed to put a few up nottingham was representing for sure weather was good and the beers were nice, and also it was me on the sprite just to take away the edge of a first beer after a long night out:spin:

Sounded a good one....Yer man, and a Sheff writer were on the blower bout it last night bloke. Oh an dif you didnt know, got yer flix from the old house....Tasty! ;)

Originally posted by NOTTS1

fair do's...

the flicks you posted are good enough for me! :D

nottingham representing for sure - that Hefs is so fresh! big up..

Ill post some flicks up soon from Radlands,

writers were , Siren, Hafs, Tase, Fact, Vise, CBK, Dine, kak, Soul, Kelzo,Jems, Durz, Dazer and loads of local Northampton writers who i didnt know but they put up a sweet large wall.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by bleeeeegh

Nice one notts1

I should remember to check this thread. I just emailed Notts 1 to ask how the jam went.

d'oh.

Looks fresh

Originally posted by dreamy days

fresh hefs!!!! wheres the ozek at...dont tell me he didnt go!!,fukin fresh wish i wasnt a dirty southerner!

Hey man, I had it all booked up but then realised on the day that I had given my private jet pilot the day off by mistake. So stuck on the north side of the world!!

But seriously I can´t beleive those Liverpool flicks!! About time that a UK jam with UK writers shows what it´s really all about!! I can´t see a single thing I don´t like there! And that Gehad is off the hizzle!!! Has anyone got a closeup of that and the one next to it to send me? ozek@graffiti.net

Archived