uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Its a clockwork pre Sinclair type, bought off Trotters Independant. :lol:

Thought as much. Did it cost you a monkey or half a china rosie lee or whatever the phrase is in Peckham these days? Say hello to Trigger if you see him "Dave"... ENOUGH TROTTERISMS...Nah I was wondering cos the Royal (one of our local boys) was sharp..I'm after a scanner myself, would you (or anyone else) care to recommend a decent budget price one?

Sime.

That Morn is nice much prefer his old styles (another ex-local-ish)

Originally posted by Mr Torrance

id like to point out to the brer that posted the grime chrome and black above that it is a trackside, not a wall flik-we wouldnt want any writers illegal missions being seen as a lazy sunday in a graff park now would we?:mad:

well it's kind of a wall flick, sort of still in the station, but yeah, no walk in the park

Originally posted by sime

Thought as much. Did it cost you a monkey or half a china rosie lee or whatever the phrase is in Peckham these days? Say hello to Trigger if you see him "Dave"... ENOUGH TROTTERISMS...Nah I was wondering cos the Royal (one of our local boys) was sharp..I'm after a scanner myself, would you (or anyone else) care to recommend a decent budget price one?

Sime.

"Dave" is what trigger calls Rodney

Originally posted by sime

Sime.

I will pop another morn up later....

hey hanibul the order underneath the yellow wall was jetsr, rebo and then fresh (me) knda didn't like the piece i did though, it was my first piece down here.

(Ebzke rebo and me went over the yellow ones).

Fresh TMP XS SE

->That Morn is nice much prefer his old styles (another ex-local-ish) [/b]

Do you really understand what you're saying here Sime?

If you really think those Morn pieces from back in the mid 90's are better than what hes doing now you must be some kind of a toy or a muppet. I'll leave it up to you to decide what you are...

Morn's stuff these days is straight crushing plus he's one if not the best writer to come out of that part of the north.

:king: :king: :king:

not flick....but this made me giggle...its been on the t.v.news too today..lol..

Towns and cities across England are being "held to ransom" by graffiti, Keep Britain Tidy (KBT) has warned.

The North West-based charity says the cost to councils of dealing with the "epidemic" is £27m a year.

It is launching a campaign to combat the problem on Monday after criticising councils for not taking enough action against graffiti writers.

The charity also criticised art galleries, celebrities and advertisers for "celebrating" graffiti as art.

KBT claims it is backed by MPs across the country for its work to combat the problem, which includes pushing for zero-tolerance zones to be set up.

"It is impossible to turn on the TV these days without seeing an advert where graffiti is being used to make a product look "edgy"," said Joanne Whitaker, regional director of KBT.

Graffiti is a crime, it's as simple as that

Joanne Whitaker, Keep Britain Tidy

"Then there are pop stars such as Christina Aguilera who fill their videos with graffiti images, to convince you they are in touch with the streets."

She said KBT's research in to the problem shows areas are "being held to ransom" by graffiti writers.

It has backed government proposals to hand out on-the-spot fines to offenders and ban the sale of spray paint to teenagers.

"All graffiti does is add to the sense of squalor and makes people feel unsafe," said Ms Whitaker.

While KBT said it could sympathise with councils trying to deal with the problem using limited budgets it criticised those who have set up legitimate graffiti walls.

"Graffiti is a crime, it's as simple as that and giving someone a wall to write on is like giving a burglar a house full of goods to practise breaking and entering," added Ms Whitaker.

Originally posted by skroez

"Graffiti is a crime, it's as simple as that and giving someone a wall to write on is like giving a burglar a house full of goods to practise breaking and entering," added Ms Whitaker.

That woman is a fucking idiot.

Channel 4 news actually took a different approach and had Rough painting a portrait of john snow and a little interview with him.

Originally posted by OrangeFanta

That woman is a fucking idiot.

Channel 4 news actually took a different approach and had Rough painting a portrait of john snow and a little interview with him.

yeah seen that,... the guy from K.B.T. was a dick....

Rough came across o.k and John snow...felt he was on the graffiti side of it more in the interview with the twat from K.B.T..

KEEP BRITAIN TAGGED.... :lol:

Archived