THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nozaki

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/fargold.jpg'>

this is pretty cool...the other stuff just has incorrect structure

thats more or less derived from my bombing letters so...therefore propably has better form...they're easy, its the piecing letters that i haven't developed much. not that it has to do with paper chase, but heres what the letters in my pieces look like. the biggest factor in this is propably the fact that i haven't been in the scene for more than a few months...(since last christmas). if theres anything u think could help me out, i'd love to hear it!

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/prod-hk.jpg'>

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/fares2-kg.jpg'>

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/far-hk1.jpg'>

Re: you should add a T to your name...and write Fart.

Thats fuckin hilarious, but i dont think i want to do that! I guess the difference is that i jumped straight into painting, where as most people sketch and develop their letters for years before gettin up. From what i know, historically none of the writers would just draw...they'd actually paint more than they would draw!

Originally posted by far...

thats more or less derived from my bombing letters so...therefore propably has better form...they're easy, its the piecing letters that i haven't developed much. not that it has to do with paper chase, but heres what the letters in my pieces look like. the biggest factor in this is propably the fact that i haven't been in the scene for more than a few months...(since last christmas). if theres anything u think could help me out, i'd love to hear it!

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/far-hk1.jpg'>

the last one is cool, but take this advice. don't start painting perspective pieces yet. you need to build a solid foundation of straight letters, then wildstyle, then if you need to, perspective...don't get ahead of yourself..just take your time, develop personal style(starting out with 3-d's won't help that really), and have fun

Re: Re: you should add a T to your name...and write Fart.

Originally posted by far...

From what i know, historically none of the writers would just draw...they'd actually paint more than they would draw!

that's the most retarded shit i ever heard.... even dondi drew more than he painted, especially in the beginning of his career. pen and paper are alot cheaper than paint anyways.:lol: :lol:

that's the most retarded shit i ever heard.... even dondi drew more than he painted, especially in the beginning of his career. pen and paper are alot cheaper than paint anyways

umm ur an idiot. how do u know about dondi. think before dondi, you little turd. and even now there are ppl who are all about the freakin structure, and yea alot of us like that but. even if all you do is tag ur name on walls, like the first writers, your doing your part in graffiti. FROM GANGS OF LA TO THE GRAFF CREWS IN NY.. go home or die!!!!!

yo Far. the cool thing is that u know color schemes pretty well. that will help ya out alot. and as for advice, screw it. just paint how u want. if you think its good then do it. you see that R in the blue piece, try gettin your other letters to look like that. screw everyone else, and me i dont' care. for the rest of ya'll go home suckaz!!!!!!. have a nice day..

:D :D :D

yeah its kinda pointless talkin about the history of graffiti(sorry bout bringin it up), since 99%of us were nowhere close when and where it started, most people on here prob. just watched style wars and think that they know it all.

anyway thanx elunikoparke, i'll post some sketches which are more recent in the new sketch thread as soon as i get em scanned, as well as i'll keep workin on my LETTER STRUCTURE and post progress.

Originally posted by elunikoparke

umm ur an idiot. how do u know about dondi. think before dondi, you little turd. and even now there are ppl who are all about the freakin structure, and yea alot of us like that but. even if all you do is tag ur name on walls, like the first writers, your doing your part in graffiti. FROM GANGS OF LA TO THE GRAFF CREWS IN NY.. go home or die!!!!!

don't talk down to me little man...i only used dondi as a refference. i was saying that it's ass backwards to paint pieces on a wall more than you draw pieces in a book if your new to the game. unless your dad owns krylon or something. i agree with you about getting ups(tags, throws) more than piecing, if that's what your trying to arguee about, but you got your shit twisted...so step the fuck off

don't talk down to me little man...i only used dondi as a refference. i was saying that it's ass backwards to paint pieces on a wall more than you draw pieces in a book if your new to the game. unless your dad owns krylon or something. i agree with you about getting ups(tags, throws) more than piecing, if that's what your trying to arguee about, but you got your shit twisted...so step the fuck off

i know. ima freakin wierdo dig dag dawgy..

fairwell

ok this is a message for ppl who have traded with me of recent...

im have been currently well busy with packaging and moving shit, to get stickers sent out...however those that did sent me sticks will get some asap but that wont be for a while...i will not have such easy access to the tinternet so postings will be once in a while :( (hopefully a good batch for my last post at the end of the week..)

oh well has been a pleasure viewing all yall works....keep it up stay sticky.....

peace...