THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

there is nothing wrong with biting really.. just don't bite anyone on 12 oz. ha haha na just messing. u can actually get stuff that u like from ur other writers and just keep workin with it, and soon u'll develop ur own. im one of those that is still in the process of developing.. so it mite take a while. u can look at my stuff in the beginng of the thread and my recent stuff. i think i got a lil better. :D :eek: :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TITO'roski

Damn. Muthafuckas ain't even writin letters anymore. I guess this is the future.

my opinion.. stickers of tags and shit are kind of lame. just do a tag. id rather see somethin more elaborate or interesting to put a sticker to good use instead of just being the easy way to put a tag up.

but do what you will.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

i like those stenciled ones nv....

heres soem pointillist bobs i just did...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00429201f00000033.jpg'>

those bobs are great...but then again all of them are! it would be cool if you do all kind of modern art with those bobs...like have it in the style of romanticism or realism, impressionism is the shit:lick:

those stickers were actually the fucked up ones of a bunch i did with a stencil. i decided to make them all angry and shit since they looked like hell already. thanks for the comments.

those pointilsm bobs are fresh,.

ive had this awesome pointilism idea for a long time..but its a secreet.