Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M.I.Genius

Read my message Completely.

For the most part, this is the stupidest way to waste paint, and the majority of them are a poor excuse of graffiti, and even if a whole car that does not make them real, and they are still wack....

But again, SOME OF THE PICS THAT I HAVE SEEN HERE are the BEST WHOLECARS or T2B I Have Seen In My Life.............

It's my opinion, but the truth and a fact is..

IF YOU HAVE NEVER HIT UP ON A WALL YOU ARE NOT REAL, AND IT IS NOT GRAFFITI.

It is good to hit trains and fr8s, and I am not saying that these guys do not put in they're city work, I didn't research them, and Im sure some of them do, but not as hard as they hit the trains, because the trains are much easier, why, I was not there, but you take 100 pictures of street bombing from that particular country, and take 100 pictures of trains(subways,etc) and see that the trains come out way better and bigger, why, read again, and the answer is there.

ALL LOVE AND RESPECT

GOD BLESS

U-RO and U-S-A ..... U NITED

Pees

Nah man its far more easier to get a 100 pictures of street bombing than it is to get a 100 flicks of whole cars... whys that?

Because wholecars ain't easy...

Yours was a negative opinion so let me add to the negativity I think you would struggle to find a 100 wholecars from your country painted by americans in the last 10 years... forget about the last few years

Heads will get up on the street... what ever... but to plan out missions and do them takes more dedication and balls... or else more writers would be doing them... Plain & simple

So i will in my OPINION change that to...

IF YOU HAVE NOT HIT UP ON STEEL THEN YOU ARE NOT REAL TO A TRAIN WRITER... GRAFFITI IS GRAFFITI...GET UP

Go paint some whole cars you ain't wastin no paint there...BELIEVE

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREAM TO BE HEARD !!!!!!!!

The Point is, before trains, there was walls, and when trains go out of business because of better ways of transportation in the next 100 years, where are you going to write up at or on...

The ancient hit up walls, the egyptians hit up walls, the introducers to Graffiti started up and hit up on walls.

IT AINT BAD TO DO TRAINS

Just keep your head str8, because when they higher security levels, and protect them more, and place tougher laws against it, best believe they will not be getting hit.

And another fact....

Those WHOLE CARS Do Not Last Long, When on a wall, it can or may last for ever, or 99% Longer...

There for it will be more worth it, and viewed more, and NOT DONE ONLY FOR A PICTURE.

I know some lines or in some countrys in europe they last long or a little longer, but FOR THE MOST PART, THEY ARE GONE, and even in a few hours...

Graffiti on walls is more POSITIVE, less of an act of VANDALIZM.

Less destruction, due to the fact that to paint over it or cover it up it costs dollars, and to fix or cover or repaint these trains it costs thousands and up to millions a year on a simple line.......

You fans can't be youngsters anymore

Because when you grow up, and one day start your own business or own your own nice CAR, and someone fucks it up, and vandalizes it, you'll see how mad you get and how unfair it is, that you worked so hard for it, and some carless wrekless kid destroys or damaged it for the so called love of it..... come on, be real, kick skill.....

and freights are old dirty containers, that they don't mind, there BIG PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU GO OVER THERE TRACKING NUMBERS... It messes up the process, but the active writters do not go over the numbers, and its more right for graffiti on fr8s then passenger trains.

You don't go to the nicest richest part of your town, in the pretty mall area and paint all over, its hood, in dirty downtowns, in the ghettos and projects, on the train tracks and dark tunnels, in every alley and rooftop, on and inside every abandoned building, on express ways..

BUT NEVER ON HOUSES OR PEOPLES CARS....

What ever man, the truth is that we are from 2 different parts of the world, I'm not against it, I just don't see it as right as other things, and see too many Unneccessary people on them....

And whats with hitting on the front end of the train, the driver won't be able to see where he's going, its like we should tie these kids down to the tracks, really dawg.

JUST STAY UP, and always respect, but remember when they dissapear, what are you going to do......

Re: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREAM TO BE HEARD !!!!!!!!

Don't take this an insult but your frame of thought is more in tune with a republican frame of mind but check it:

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

The Point is, before trains, there was walls, and when trains go out of business because of better ways of transportation in the next 100 years, where are you going to write up at or on...

Writers will paint floating trains or flying trains whatever new transport comes out

[/b]

IT AINT BAD TO DO TRAINS

Just keep your head str8, because when they higher security levels, and protect them more, and place tougher laws against it, best believe they will not be getting hit. [/b]

This shit is serious man If there is a will theres a way.

[/b] And another fact....

Those WHOLE CARS Do Not Last Long, When on a wall, it can or may last for ever, or 99% Longer...

There for it will be more worth it, and viewed more, and NOT DONE ONLY FOR A PICTURE. [/b]

Writers don't paint trains only for the picture. They paint them because diferent kind of art has existed for thousands of years and theres not to many new things under the sun, but adding movement to a piece is a whole new element and when that train comes into the station with all that power and movement it makes up for all the hardships. Seeing your own pieces rolling into the station gives a feeling that can't be describe in words its almost like busting multiple orgasms a feeling worth risking life for.

[/b] Graffiti on walls is more POSITIVE, less of an act of VANDALIZM.

Less destruction, due to the fact....... [/b]

graffiti on walls can be more of an act of vandalism because most walls are private property and painting them can directly affect the owner. Trains on the other hand are public meaning they belong to the people and when painted the writer is giving a free service to the community, something that brightens peoples day in the morning rush hour, unfortunately conservative folks look at it in a negative way

[/b] Because when you grow up, and one day start your own business or own your own nice CAR, and someone fucks it up, and vandalizes it, you'll see how mad you get and how unfair it is, that you worked so hard for it, and some carless wrekless kid destroys or damaged it for the so called love of it..... come on, be real, kick skill..... [/b]

How do you know we don't have nice cars and businesses your inferring too much, and besides comparing writing on a train with writing on a car is incomparable and irrational makes you sound like a cop

But I do agree with you that doing wholecars just for the sake of doing them is definitely not impressive. Headz should make their shit look good or stay home.

P.S. FUCK BUSH HES GONNA LOSE THE ELECTIONS HAHAHAHA

Whole cars...

Doing a whole car is just another part of the graffiti challenge !!

I think Graffitit is just made of 2 parts :

Walls and trains....in each one you can do several things like freights, passenger trains, subways, trams, bus, etc...but also throw ups, tags, stickers, color pieces, wild styles, whole cars, top 2 bottoms, etc....

Now, it's up to you to do what you want to do....

Most of the time, nice prepared end-2-ends are the best and fit well on trains.

On one hand, when you do a whole car, passengers can't see the inside or the outside (depending where you stand !!) and that's what bother them the most !

On the other hand, when you're a writer, doing a whole car is more a situation in which you're thinking about "BIG THINGS" !!!

Just look at the damage it causes and the panorama it gives you when a couple of whole cars (or even a whole train) is pulling in the station ??

Even if it goes directly to the buff, just the fact you could see it running and have a great picture is enough to give me 100 more satisfaction than a wall I'll see everyday on my way to work/school...

It all depends on your interests...

As I already told before, if we were only doing walls or only tagging or whatever, it would be so boring !!! Every part of Graffitit has strenghts and weaknesses, just do what you prefer....and do it with 100 % of passion !!!! That's what counts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last word, I do not understand people doing whole cars on wrecked trains or even on "not running anymore trains" (look the same to me, anyway) because you're wasting many cans just for a picture that represents a wrecked train !!! :D

In fact, they just do it for the picture so they can tell they did a whole car on a subway or a train but fuck it, "we" know it just a fake one !!!

Instead, go for a big latex along the traxx then, it's 10 x more interesting !!! :crazy:

I was'nt screamin...I'm trying hard to be polite

Time Has Come...

I got your point the 1st time...Graffiti is Graffiti

Like you say whatever man

You did'nt understand my point...

You clearly hav'nt paint enough steel to understand this one

Why have something against the dead trains, I don't get it, its not FAKE,

The pieces that go right below or up to the windows are the most acceptable ones.

Usually the whole cars are just one main color, usually SILVER, and it's just a waste, done quickly, not too neat, and other then the fact that its a whole car its nothing really..

Now I feel you on the satisfaction tip, it makes it all worth it when you see it running or someone else catches a flick of it, thats a feeling that Writters Value...

If camera's we'ren't around, we will still paint, but they are around, and its just an addition, Before the internet you would paint in your city, and only those that go threw there will see it and be able to talk about it, but now with the internet and pictures, I can paint a piece in MIAMI FLORIDA and put it on here, and have it seen all over the world, Europe, Asia, everywhere, its beautiful, but make sure that the message being sent is not NEGATIVE< and DESTRUCTIVE.

When doing wholecars, execute them the best you can, do not do them just to do them and fit in, or be a writter with a wholecar, compete with your self to make yourself better, more dedicated, inspired, not with Him, or that writter from my city, or anyone, that will just make you be better then him, but not allow you to be yourself,

DO THIS FOR YOURSELF, PAINT CAUSE YOU LOVE IT, and cause its something you feel that you want to do, not got to do.....

Thats true also TOMMY URL, writters will paint new technology, or advanced ways of transportation, it will prob be harder, but they'll do it.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT, theres some writters that have done a few Whole cars, and then some others that have painted like 30 full colored trains, but you drive around the cities that they live in, and you will never see ANYTHING 10 TALL and 30 FEET LONG BY THEM, anywhere....

And that sucks, that you can do it on a train but won't do it on a wall...

And the others you'll just catch a few gettupps and hollows or handstyles, no illegal burners or pieces running around the city...

I got a question for you guys, for I can further see your Perspective, Who is your favorite WRITTER, LOCAL and International.... The one you respect..

Just my last comment, some kids try to be like a JA on trains, that will get you no where, if you want to be REALLY HARD CORE< TAKE IT TO THE HARD CORE STREETS AND CITIES....

Point blank...

Covering there windows pisses them off and its not wierd why...

WALLS, theres alot of ALLEYS, ABANDONED BUILDINGS or Warehouses, the TUNNELS, the TRAIN TRACKS, Expressways.

Off course theres alot that hit private own businesses and or store fronts, but thats not right either, thats stupid, theres rules to this shit.

Whats your message, Destrutions.

It's my opinion, but the truth and a fact is..

if im reading this correctly it is an oxy-moron. your opinion is not fact, neither is mine. and there is nothing in the universe more relative than truth.

another factual opinion i assume. we could dwell for days on the use of the term "graffiti" and "writing" and you would see that you may actually be right on this one. but ill just direct you to anything written by phase2 and he can put it in perspective for you.

The ancient hit up walls, the Egyptians hit up walls, the introducers to Graffiti started up and hit up on walls.

you and your great, great, great grandkids will not see trains go out of business. we will all be living in the matrix before that happens. hell they even had trains in zion. trains will be the most efficient cost effective means of transporting large amounts raw materials and human cargo from point a to point b, for centuries to come..

to your second point, this is always a uneducated analogy, usually made by the hip hop community. Egyptians were commissioned by religious institutions of the day to record certain aspects of that culture. i.e the Egyptian book of the forthcoming by day (aka the egyptian book of the dead) which was a roadmap to salvation in the afterlife. cornbread and cool earl in philly during the mid 60's wrote their names frequently to gain recognition among their peers. yes, they both wrote on walls, but their reasons for doing so exist at opposite ends of the spectrum. there is nothing in recorded human history that parallels the culture born out of writing a stylized name/word frequently. with the exception of hobo sketches on freight cars.

And another fact....

There for it will be more worth it, and viewed more, and NOT DONE ONLY FOR A PICTURE.

depends again on where you are looking. ive known freight pieces to run 15+ years. passenger trains obviously a different story. but the same can be said for walls. i know in my city illegal city walls last a little under a week. In fact legal commissioned walls don’t even last as long as most freight pieces will.

as for whole cars all i gotta say is that (like i think zee already said) the undertaking is extreme and in my opinionit is the true test of a writers skill. until you have carried a ladder a mile with gallons of buff paint and bags of spray paint and pulled one off, undetected, then you cant really call it easy. i cant imagine calling king157, zore and the scores of writers like them worldwide, wack for wasting paint on the side of a holyroller or passenger train. and then to see one run by infront of you is intoxicating.

sorry if you think i picked your post apart and quoted you out of context, but calling these wholecars wack and then turning around and saying walls are paramount is just plain hogwash....in my opinion of course.

You fucking moron.

Nah man its far more easier to get a 100 pictures of street bombing than it is to get a 100 flicks of whole cars... whys that?

Because wholecars ain't easy...

Yours was a negative opinion so let me add to the negativity I think you would struggle to find a 100 wholecars from your country painted by americans in the last 10 years... forget about the last few years

Heads will get up on the street... what ever... but to plan out missions and do them takes more dedication and balls... or else more writers would be doing them... Plain & simple

So i will in my OPINION change that to...

IF YOU HAVE NOT HIT UP ON STEEL THEN YOU ARE NOT REAL TO A TRAIN WRITER... GRAFFITI IS GRAFFITI...GET UP

Go paint some whole cars you ain't wastin no paint there...BELIEVE

AMEN to that. A wholecar to me is worth 100 bog standard wall flicks.

Everyone listen to zeeism, for he speaketh the truth.

If it's little and ugly, it's be ass ugly when it's bigger.

NICE REPLY

And thanks to me, all the last WholeCar Pics are fresh, the EYEGASM and Burning Steel Ones...

I did mention that frieghts last long, so I don't know if you we're just stating that also..

We are not talking about king157, zore, I was mentioning the 100's of No Name Ones. The ones that did a couple of trains and 1 wholeCar and then you won't see them or anything from them again in a few years.

DO a, WHERE THEY AT NOW, RESEARCH....

Props to the wholecars, I add, but one stunt/mission does not make you KING.

For if you can BECOME KING in GRAFFITI in Just ONE DAY, I would never Paint Again.

SHITS all about, Inspiration, dedication, creativity, originality, contributions, activeness, positivity, productiveness, and so on, "Im sure I made up a few of those words"

bleeeeegh,

YOUR WRONG MORON, NAME 1, JUST 1, KING LEGEND, OR VERY WELL RESPECTED WRITTER, at least in your EYES, or to your OPINION, that has NEVER HIT UP ON A SINGLE WALL.......

I NEVER SAID WACK, or that your a TOY if you hit it, I never said that.

I said that alot of toys, do actually, and indeed hit trains..

Point blank, what ever you do, make sure you KING IT, or keep trying, but if your just doing it for others, then stay off it...

Again, nearly all the last pics just posted are raw, as in fresh, as in very skilled, etc.... Nice, keep that up..

But to go up on it with just Silver, and another color, come on, your doing it just to do it, GIVE THE TRIAN AN ORGASM, don't play with it.

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.

If your a dumb fuck that can't fuck, the girl won't give a shit.

"You can have the BIGGEST DICK IN THE WORLD, but if you don't know how to make your GIRL ERLL, then she's just going to Squrill and go chase another Nutt..!!!! "

Quote me don't provoke me,

peqce

Re: If it's little and ugly, it's be ass ugly when it's bigger.

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

NICE REPLY

And thanks to me, all the last WholeCar Pics are fresh, the EYEGASM and Burning Steel Ones...

I did mention that frieghts last long, so I don't know if you we're just stating that also..

We are not talking about king157, zore, I was mentioning the 100's of No Name Ones. The ones that did a couple of trains and 1 wholeCar and then you won't see them or anything from them again in a few years.

DO a, WHERE THEY AT NOW, RESEARCH....

Props to the wholecars, I add, but one stunt/mission does not make you KING.

For if you can BECOME KING in GRAFFITI in Just ONE DAY, I would never Paint Again.

SHITS all about, Inspiration, dedication, creativity, originality, contributions, activeness, positivity, productiveness, and so on, "Im sure I made up a few of those words"

bleeeeegh,

YOUR WRONG MORON, NAME 1, JUST 1, KING LEGEND, OR VERY WELL RESPECTED WRITTER, at least in your EYES, or to your OPINION, that has NEVER HIT UP ON A SINGLE WALL.......

Point blank, what ever you do, make sure you KING IT, or keep trying, but if your just doing it for others, then stay off it...

Again, nearly all the last pics just posted are raw, as in fresh, as in very skilled, etc.... Nice, keep that up..

But to go up on it with just Silver, and another color, come on, your doing it just to do it, GIVE THE TRIAN AN ORGASM, don't play with it.

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.

"You can have the BIGGEST DICK IN THE WORLD, but if you don't know how to make your GIRL ERLL, then she's just going to Squrill and go chase another Nutt..!!!! "

peqce

what the hell are you talking about?

who exactly are you trying to convince about the greatness of walls? yeah they're an essential part of graf, and great and all, but this is a thread for wholecars, in a photograph orientated forum dedicated to trains. remove whatever it is thats up your ass and take your ranting elsewhere please.

'name a king that hasn't hit a wall' - what kind of question is that you freak??? :lol: :confused:

bleeeeegh,

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.

peqce

You seem to have changed your tune slightly...Of course people hit up walls. That was never in question, at least not by me anyway. Even the most hardcore train bombers must smack the odd wall here and there.

And what the fuck is this malarky about fucking girls. It has no relevance whatsoever. A BIG trackside (just as an example) gives a lot more impact. Take FUME and BOSH's massive trackside dubs, would the impact they gave be the same if it was bog standard 4 by 6 foot chrome dub? i think not.

Obviously you have no idea what its like to even attempt a wholecar under that much pressure, because if you did youd respect it as much as i do. A chrome wholecar on any sort of commuter is to be respected. I dont even know why im getting drawn into this crap anyway.

Yankee gimp.

Quoted and provoked.

Archived