Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

SO ARE THE EURO WHOLE CARS LEGAL OR ILLEAGAL? THEY GET AWAY WITH SO MANY WHOLE CARS. ARE THERE YARDS NOT GUARDED?

It`s no different from NY you can get w/c`s done just as easily, they may not run but it can be done..The above Crel wholecar is like 12 years old..

Originally posted by se_FOUR

It`s no different from NY you can get w/c`s done just as easily, they may not run but it can be done..The above Crel wholecar is like 12 years old..

ny is much much easier than majority places in europe.

:lol: :lol: where i live they lay the trains in my garden and bring me a ladder so i can paint them all night, they even cancel day service if i haven't finished to make sure i reach my best potensial>

mr prophet you are a prick and not a writer:mad:

EXCUSE ME FOR ASKIN A QUESTION THAT MIGHT SEEM DUMB BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF THE EURO SEEN. IT BLOWS MY MIND HOW MANY WHOLECARS THEY GET AWAY WITH. SICK ONES AT THAT. IVE HEARD OF LEGAL GRAFF AREAS IN EUROPE SO I THOUGHT MAYBE TRAINS WERE OPEN LEGAL GAME IN SOME PARTS.

NOT A WRITER? COME ON. I WONT WASTE MY TIME WITH THAT DUMB REMARK. IM A WRITER THATS SOMETIMES A PRICK.:D

THANKS FOR THE INFO, HOZEY, SE-FOUR, AND CALCULUST. NEXT YEAR MAY BE THE EURO TRIP.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

bOb

I stuck it in here as an after thought, after posting it in th eTPG thread. Sorry

Dude, aint nothing to be sorry about. As I said before, there is no point in scanning any TPG flicks you got off me, as they are online already. What you should be scanning is some of the hidden treasures you got, some of the exclusive stuff no one has seen before. No point putting all that time and effort into scanning something you can link to in about 5 mouse clicks. Now go find them photos no one has seen before and stick them online.

Originally posted by b0b

Dude, aint nothing to be sorry about. As I said before, there is no point in scanning any TPG flicks you got off me, as they are online already. What you should be scanning is some of the hidden treasures you got, some of the exclusive stuff no one has seen before. No point putting all that time and effort into scanning something you can link to in about 5 mouse clicks. Now go find them photos no one has seen before and stick them online.

Im sure you knw whose stuff id like to put up big time, BUT it would cause some serious grief with me as you know!

Guest imported_Europe

Archived