Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

Wow, how about posting some new stuff instead of recycling stuff that was already posted pages back??

That brand new Cave One wholecar is fresh!

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Europe

Wow, how about posting some new stuff instead of recycling stuff that was already posted pages back??

Loads of them flicks are off Digital Jungle/Nigma/L12 so they have been online for at least a year and a half already. It is boring seeing all the same old pictures posted over & over.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Well if the spotters aint spotting, recycling is all thats left. Still no more UK stuff from me then! :mad2:

Loco, just don't go posting stuff that has already been posted or that has been on Digital Jungle for years already and everything will be fine. It is what I'vew been going on at you about for ages, post something new, something exclusive. Not stuff that is on Digital Jungle.

We want fresh blood as it were.

Originally posted by b0b

Loco, just don't go posting stuff that has already been posted or that has been on Digital Jungle for years already and everything will be fine. It is what I'vew been going on at you about for ages, post something new, something exclusive. Not stuff that is on Digital Jungle.

We want fresh blood as it were.

Blood....he he he.... http://www.nachtschicht.no-ip.com/trains/vor2002/06/bigones/14.jpg'>

Archived