THE FISHING THREAD

TROUTFISHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my mates go pier fishing a fair bit in the holidays, normally catch garfish and calamari.

WhiteOx, looks like a pretty scary spot. My Dad and I are planning to head up to Sydney for a decent fish one day.

Also they were some nice leatheries and flatheads you posted a couple of pages back.

Derrrrr

Couldnt you guys tell where WhitOx is from? Over here we rock Ralph lauren, tommy hillfiger, nike, puma, nautica,etc,etc like no others.

Thats how we determin who are graffiti writers in our country

P.S. that spot is nice Whiteox. The climb is retarded

P.P.S I wnet fishing on Friday, caught me about 15 fish. Pritty shitty though. Mostly Black Brim and some Hering

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yellow tail kingfish, uber highquality meat, perfect for sashimi, and they go like freight trains

cropped3.jpg

cropped2.jpg

note opera house + harbour bridge in BG

croppped.jpg

the days catch, the biggest went 7 pounds, the small one is a taylor (they call them bluefish in america)

all caught on squid and cuttlefish

I love fishing. The best was going out in B.C on my grandparent's boat. We caugth rock cod and fillet'd thaty shit 1 hour after they were caught. There is nothing better than eating a dinner that was alive less than 2 hours ago. We also caught about 30 crabs and had that shit with garlic butter. cant be beat.

Oh man...fishing. That carp is hella small. What did you catch it on? The ones here grow to like 3 or 4 feet 40+ in lakes and canals...they are fuckign MASSIVE.

Oh yea and a caught a bass from my chin past my belt line. 6 or 7 pounds. a nice catch indeed

Yea, the people who catch them spend like a weekend in little tents with there bait on the bottom for hours on end with nothing whatsoever happening, i just turn up wack some bread on the jook and have a good days fishing with loads of fish of differnet sizes, real fun stuff.

god dammit i need to go fishing

i used to go fishing off the san francisco coastline with my dad back in the day....out in the faralonnes. we mostly caught Rockfish, then sold them to fish stores in chinatown.

my uncles also live in Syracuse New York, near the Skinnyatlas Lakes. Id go fishin there all the time as a kid, catching those little bluegill and yellow perch bitches. never caught a nice bass or salmon though. ive been hearing alot about fishing and i got a few dusty poles in my parents garage...hopefully i get out there again

Archived