How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

i heard ja and sabers sisters were involved in an 'alternative' lifestyle relationship in seatle and somehow puffy and sug are involved... or as rediculous as the rest of this crap.

saber did it ja & foe dissed it, for better or worse, the rest is all speculation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by aichs47

YO SABER DID THE WHOLE THING OVER!! ITS NOW HAS A WHIE FILL, BLACK OUTLINE!! THAT SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK!!

REVOK ZES AND PYSA HELPED HIM DO IT OVER LAST WEEK!!

that's bs. spocked the piece as my friend drove over the river 2 days ago. still looks the same, unless the definition of "black" and "white" have changed since. only thing black and white are JA and FOE's throws.

Originally posted by PacRimJob

that's bs. spocked the piece as my friend drove over the river 2 days ago. still looks the same, unless the definition of "black" and "white" have changed since. only thing black and white are JA and FOE's throws.

AND YOU HAD TO GO AND KILL THE DREAMS OF ALL THESE RETARDS ON HERE!! LOL

I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TAKE A DRIVE THAT WAY JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE!! LMAO

thank you thank you!!

thanks to me there is probbably an international rumor going about how saber and friends did the roller over!! all these kids yappn about there will be someone who is going to post a pic of it and how they are going to put it on the cover of there folder and show it to all the kids at skool the next day.... blah blah blah ass nigga!! brim gang:dazed:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS INTERVIEW "the first time i meet JA, he skates up to me wearing Rollerblades" WHAT A FAGGOT.. THE DOPEST NY BOMBER ROLLS UP ON ROLLERBLADES.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRAFF IN LA.. AND GRAFF IN NY.. IS THAT LA TOOK THE BULLSHIT GRAFFITI THAT ORIGINATED IN NY AND PUT STYLE INTO IT.. JA COULDENT HANDLE THE FACT THAT HE HAS BEEN IN THE GAME AS LONG AS SABER AND HEES STILL DOING THE SAME FUCKING BOMB.. SO HIS LOWLIFE INSECURE UNSKILLED BI-POLAR FAGGOT ASS GOT ON A PLANE AND CAME ALL THE WAY TO LA TO DISS SABERS PEICE.. HERE IN LA WE HAVE RESPECT.. YOU NY KATS ARE A BUNCH OF LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS THAT JOCK A KID WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT.. ANY HUMAN BEING CAN BOMB THE STREETS.. ITS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE SABER, ZES, AYER, REVOK, AND THE REST OF MSK AWR LTS KOG THAT TAKE THIS GRAFF SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SABER AND JA.. SABERS GRAFF IS SO GOOD HE CAN MAKE A LIVING FROM IT.. JA WILL ALWAYS BE A SCUMBAG PUNK WITH THE SAME FUCKING BOMB..

Hey fuck you well fuck you to you too!!! You know nothing about graff kid or where it comes from. Oh and just so you know i am not refering to that fact the east coast pioneered the shit either figuer it out.

Get over the east coast west coast crap.

Oh retard if you think he came out to the west to just go over your home town hero you are mistaken.

SABERS PIECE WAS DOPE PROPS FOR THAT. BUT IM SURE THEM EURO CATS WILL BE DOING OR HAVE ALREADY DONE A BIGGER PROD.

JA-XTC ROCKS. THAT NIGGA IS THE DEFINITION OF AN ALL OUT BOMBER. IN MY OPINION HES ALL COUNTRY LIKE REVOK. I LIKE JA STUFF BETTER THAN REVOKS. YA WHAT HE DID TO SABERS PROD. IS WACK BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE KINGED IT. HE DEFINED GRAFF. I ALSO BELIEVE HE NEEDS TO GET CHIN CHECKED BY SABER AND SABER ONLY, BUT THIS IS L.A. AND ALL THE HOMIES GET INTO IT. I KNOW JA DONT GIVE A FUCK EITHER. HE CAN CARE LESS. IM MORE INTERESTED IN THE OL MQ-JA BEEF.

I WAS BY THE SABER PIECE THIS WEEKEND DISSIN SOME PRAEM-UNR WORK, AND SAW NOTHING NEW. NO NEW BLACK AND WHITE. THERES ALOT OF TOY SHIT ON IT THOUGH. SOME KIDS DID SOME THROWS ON IT, SIDE BUSTS, BUT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE SEEN. MAYBE IM BLIND BUT I SAW NO SABER BLACK AND WHITE.:eek:

look this is what happened:

Saber, and a team of norwegian sleigh racers paitened it whate and black, but wiht water based enamal. Later that night/Early next day it poored washing the newly painted "ja im your daddy, love saber" block buster into the river, never to be seen again.

Later that same day Saber gets into a fight over a diner bill with the sleigh racers. Saber calls off the pess conference. The sleigh racers baord a plane for Yemen. Niehter saber or the sleigh team are big enough to apologize, so they still havent spoken.

and thats the stroy of how Saber caused Tom dashell to confront his inherent racism

QUICKLY THINKIN OFF THE TOP OF MY DOME. HMMM. I REALLY FEEL ZESERS STYLE. ITS HIS OWN, HE DONT FRONT. GANKS SHIT WAS DOPE, I ALWAYS FELT THE GANK. NOT THE GKAE AND HIS OTHER 3 NAMES. SABER HAS HIS OWN STYLE BUT I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS THE SICKEST LIKE ALOT OF L.A. HEADS JOCK. HES DONE HIS FARE SHARE THOUGH. FROM THE FREEWAY ROLLERS TO THE RIVER TO HIS SCUPLTURES. BUT I NEVER REALLY DUG ALL THE STUFF HE DID AT VENICE. BUS WAS COOL TO. :confused:

Guest Metropolis
Originally posted by fuck_you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS INTERVIEW "the first time i meet JA, he skates up to me wearing Rollerblades" WHAT A FAGGOT.. THE DOPEST NY BOMBER ROLLS UP ON ROLLERBLADES.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRAFF IN LA.. AND GRAFF IN NY.. IS THAT LA TOOK THE BULLSHIT GRAFFITI THAT ORIGINATED IN NY AND PUT STYLE INTO IT.. JA COULDENT HANDLE THE FACT THAT HE HAS BEEN IN THE GAME AS LONG AS SABER AND HEES STILL DOING THE SAME FUCKING BOMB.. SO HIS LOWLIFE INSECURE UNSKILLED BI-POLAR FAGGOT ASS GOT ON A PLANE AND CAME ALL THE WAY TO LA TO DISS SABERS PEICE.. HERE IN LA WE HAVE RESPECT.. YOU NY KATS ARE A BUNCH OF LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS THAT JOCK A KID WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT.. ANY HUMAN BEING CAN BOMB THE STREETS.. ITS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE SABER, ZES, AYER, REVOK, AND THE REST OF MSK AWR LTS KOG THAT TAKE THIS GRAFF SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SABER AND JA.. SABERS GRAFF IS SO GOOD HE CAN MAKE A LIVING FROM IT.. JA WILL ALWAYS BE A SCUMBAG PUNK WITH THE SAME FUCKING BOMB..

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Word to that. I don't think I've ever seen a JA piece in my life. He's been doing the same simple throw-up and tags for the past 15+ years. Anyone can be known for hitting their name up over and over if their name is only 2 letters long, and they only do simple-ass 2-color throw-ups! SABER on the other hand is a true contributor to the graff culture, and when it's all said and done everyone will remember SABER but nobody will remember JA. JA was a no-name outside of New York, so he dissed a great piece of an established writer with ugly tags and throws for cheap fame, the same way Canibus was a no-name until he dissed an established LL Cool J. And New York cats are jealous right now of L.A. because L.A. is being innovative, flipping new styles, and bombing with with bombs that look like pieces. New York has been rocking the same two-color bubbles since Style Wars.

Anyway, it's all about respect. You JA defenders/dicksuckers are saying how it's ok for JA to do bitch-ass tags and throws over SABER's piece because that's what's graff's about. Whatever happened to respecting SABER for doing a historic piece? That's not burning a piece. That's being a jealous fag out to ruin some dope graff. The rules for burning a piece are simple: a throw up goes over a tag, a piece goes over a throw-up, and a burner (a better piece) goes over a piece. If you people support JA, then you're basically saying that when I see your piece (if you even actually piece) then I can just take a spray can and just cross it out putting weak tags all in one color in 2 minutes when you did your piece for 45 minutes to an hour.

Guest Metropolis
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

SABERS PIECE WAS DOPE PROPS FOR THAT. BUT IM SURE THEM EURO CATS WILL BE DOING OR HAVE ALREADY DONE A BIGGER PROD.

JA-XTC ROCKS. THAT NIGGA IS THE DEFINITION OF AN ALL OUT BOMBER. IN MY OPINION HES ALL COUNTRY LIKE REVOK. I LIKE JA STUFF BETTER THAN REVOKS. YA WHAT HE DID TO SABERS PROD. IS WACK BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE KINGED IT. HE DEFINED GRAFF. I ALSO BELIEVE HE NEEDS TO GET CHIN CHECKED BY SABER AND SABER ONLY, BUT THIS IS L.A. AND ALL THE HOMIES GET INTO IT. I KNOW JA DONT GIVE A FUCK EITHER. HE CAN CARE LESS. IM MORE INTERESTED IN THE OL MQ-JA BEEF.

I WAS BY THE SABER PIECE THIS WEEKEND DISSIN SOME PRAEM-UNR WORK, AND SAW NOTHING NEW. NO NEW BLACK AND WHITE. THERES ALOT OF TOY SHIT ON IT THOUGH. SOME KIDS DID SOME THROWS ON IT, SIDE BUSTS, BUT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE SEEN. MAYBE IM BLIND BUT I SAW NO SABER BLACK AND WHITE.:eek:

Are you that cat who used to post as THE PROPHET on 50mm? If so, then didn't you and other DTP cats diss JA & FOEs shit in other places in L.A.?

Archived