How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by fuck_you

what do you got?? how about the rest of that melrose wall you posetd in the la thread.. the midzt character was dope.. i got some double stuff oreos for you if you pull through.. do you happen to have the ledge retna and revok hit off washington?? that one was good

i can't post any flicks since funkin imgstudio is down..i have the rest of the stuff off melrose..i was surprised to see Pure get down..as for washington..nope don't have those flicks..i haven't gone out for flicks for a little bit..i guess i will have to talk with my connection and see if he wants to roll this weekend..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your a fucking idiot...Its all about destruction you art fag...And whos to say that whatever ja does isn't beautiful art or this "artistic element" you speak about. Wise up bitch

for you its destruction. that's great. for me, for others, destruction occurs, obviously, since its graffiti, but that's NOT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. You wise up, and get into something real destructive like ARSON.

Originally posted by Mr Magoo

Your a fucking idiot...Its all about destruction you art fag...And whos to say that whatever ja does isn't beautiful art or this "artistic element" you speak about. Wise up bitch.:crazy:

What I think that people need to realise about graffiti is that it's neither about destruction nor about artistry.

It's about getting up.

The other two things are simply by-products of getting up. In this case, I think that everyone should stop flinging insults, because it's done. Saber's piece is capped. I guess that he's moved on. However, respect should go to both Saber -AND- Ja (and Foe), because both are doing what graffiti is about - getting up in ridiculous ways. Saber painted a fucking huge piece, Ja and Foe capped it. But always remember when it comes to the fame element, it will be remembered as "the SABER piece capped by JA and FOE" Note the capatilised names. This whole East vs. West bullshit that's been drawn into this - well, whatever, as long as both coasts get up and give me nice things to look at from over the Atlantic I don't really mind. Alright, I'll admit that I find it a shame that Saber's piece got defaced, but hey, since when was anything sacred in graf?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

yo unknown you think everyone is on his nuts for one piece.... hahaha you make me laugh that piece was more then just a simple fill on a busy street it was retarted in size and he does have style for days.... and soo do a bunch of writers outta cali... i mean until some one goes bigger then people will jock and talk shit and or talk about shit that is hot... so to me it seems that you just want some people hangin off your nuts so just go paint somethin and lets see how that works out for you!

• 1 year later...

Archived