How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SIEGE 1 NJ

Someone above used "Bi-Polar" as a diss on Ja. Anyone who has or knows someone with this disorder sees how wack that is. Whatevz though, if having Bi-Polar gets someone that up, then fuck it, that might be the only rewarding symptom of that shit.

yo i agree with that man. i wasnt gonna say anything cause 12oz aint really known for any kind of sensitivity to anything, but manic-depression and bipolar disorder is some ill shit and i wouldnt wish it on anyone or clown anyone for having that shit. its pretty rugged if you know/care about anyone thats dealt with it.

Originally posted by Metropolis

Are you that cat who used to post as THE PROPHET on 50mm? If so, then didn't you and other --- cats diss JA & FOEs shit in other places in L.A.?

NOPE. WE JUST DISSED THE N.Y. SUBWAY CAR THEY HIT. ONE FOR COMIN TO L.A. AND DISSIN FOOLS. THEY DIDNT JUST ONLY DIS SABER. 2ND THERE WASNT ANYMORE ROOM ON THE CARS. EVERYTHING ELSE HAD MORE THAN 2 COLORS. JA AND FOE WERE ONLY 2 COLOR. THERE WAS ONE OTHER SPOT, BUT AGAIN WE CAPPED FOR THE SAME REASONS. STILL GOTTA LOVE JA'S BOMBN MENTALITY. I GOT MAD JA L.A. FLIXS. HE HIT ALOT OF SPOTS HERE AND THERE. HIS SHIT IS MAD CLEAN FOR THAT N.Y. THROWIE LOOK. YA I KNOW ITS SIMPLE BUT SHIT HE BOMBS CARRYS THAT SANE, SMITH, CAP, SENTO, LEGACY.

Originally posted by Metropolis

HAHAHAHAHA!!! SABER on the other hand is a true contributor to the graff culture, and when it's all said and done everyone will remember SABER but nobody will remember JA.

JA was a no-name outside of New York, so he dissed a great piece of an established writer with ugly tags and throws for cheap fame.

New York cats are jealous right now of L.A. because L.A. is being innovative, flipping new styles, and bombing with with bombs that look like pieces. New York has been rocking the same two-color bubbles since Style Wars.

Anyway, it's all about respect. You JA defenders/dicksuckers are saying how it's ok for JA to do bitch-ass tags and throws over SABER's piece because that's what's graff's about. Whatever happened to respecting SABER for doing a historic piece?

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH ALL OF IT.

1ST. SABER AND JA ARE BOTH GREAT CONTRIBUTORS TO THE GAME. JA WILL BE REMEMBERED. FOR KINGING SHIT AND BEING A CHUMP. SABER WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR HIS ROLLER AND SOME OTHER SHIT I DONT REMEMBER.

2ND. JA HAS BEEN A NAME WAY B4 HE DISSED THE SABER PIECE. HE GOT HIS FAME FOR KILLIN SO DAMN MUCH, WHICH ALSO INCLUDED OUTSIDE OF N.Y.

3RD. I DONT THINK N.Y. REALLY CARES OF WHAT WERE DOIN. THE N.Y. GRAFF SCENE IS A DIFFERENT WORLD AS IS THE L.A. SCENE. N.Y. HAS SOME ILL STYLES. YES THERES ALOT OF THAT OLD N.Y. THROWIE LOOK WHICH I DIG ALOT. ITS A CLASSIC STYLE. EVERYBODY ROCKS EM. WORLD WIDE. I DONT FEEL THE L.A. SPAGHETTI LOOK TO MUCH EITHER. I ONLY RESPECT THE 3 TO 4 WRITERS THAT INNOVATED THAT STYLE. THE REST STOLE AND DICK RODE IT. REST IN PEACE TO ONE OF THE MAIN INNOVATORS OF IT.

4TH. YES IT IS ABOUT RESPECT. I DONT THINK IT WAS COOL THAT JA DISSED THE SABER PIECE, BUT HE DID AND IT ROCKED. BOTH LOOKS THAT THE PROD. HAD LOOKED DOPE. I STILL GIVE SABER MAD PROPS FOR HITTIN THE RIVER. THAT SLOPE KILLS YOUR ANKLES AFTER AN HOUR OF BEING ON IT. IF IT WAS MY ROLLER I WOULD BE OUT FOR BLOOD ABOUT IT. I WOULDNT KILL A NIGGA. ITS TO EASY. SUFFERING IS THE WAY TO GO. BREAK SHIT, CUT SHIT, MANGLE SHIT. FUCK KILLING YOUR ENEMY. I DO BELIEVE IN YOUR RULES OF GRAFF. BUT JA WANTED IT TO BE TAKIN ASS A DIS. SHIT HE WROTE,"NEW YORK LOVES WEST COAST" "NO RESPECT SUCKERS" I THINK SOMETHING LIKE,"WANTING YOU TO HATE ME TOUR" THERES ALWAYS BEEN A SLIGHT RIVALRY BETWEEN WEST AND EAST. MORE IN THE PAST THAN NOW. IN GRAFF WE HAVE OUR BOMBERS WHO KILL WITH OUT FUCKIN WIT NOBODY. WE HAVE OUR LEGAL BEAGLE PIECERS, WE HAVE WRITERS WHO DO BOTH. WE HAVE WRITERS WHO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. WE HAVE WRITERS WHO JUST MOBB. IN L.A. WE HAVE KINGS RIGHT NOW WHO STYLE DICK RIDE THE FUCK OUT THEMSELVES. WE HAVE TO ACCEPT IT ALL WHETHER WE LOVE IT OR HATE. THATS OUR CULTURE. THATS GRAFF. TRUST ME FOR THE MOST I HAVENT BEEN FEELIN THE L.A. SCENE FOR A MINUTE. THERES ACCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. LETS NOT FORGET WHEN CAP CAPPED OVER EVERYBODY ON THE LINES. HE WAS HATED BUT ACCEPTED. OUR TWISTED GRAFF. LIVES.

:D

Guest Metropolis
Originally posted by aimsTOplease

wow metropolis your gay

wow your name is "aimsTOplease"... what a homo-erotic name. you aim to please your gay boyfriends when they get their nut off in your loose asshole you faggot! :lol:

Guest Metropolis
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH ALL OF IT.

1ST. SABER AND JA ARE BOTH GREAT CONTRIBUTORS TO THE GAME. JA WILL BE REMEMBERED. FOR KINGING SHIT AND BEING A CHUMP. SABER WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR HIS ROLLER AND SOME OTHER SHIT I DONT REMEMBER.

2ND. JA HAS BEEN A NAME WAY B4 HE DISSED THE SABER PIECE. HE GOT HIS FAME FOR KILLIN SO DAMN MUCH, WHICH ALSO INCLUDED OUTSIDE OF N.Y.

3RD. I DONT THINK N.Y. REALLY CARES OF WHAT WERE DOIN. THE N.Y. GRAFF SCENE IS A DIFFERENT WORLD AS IS THE L.A. SCENE. N.Y. HAS SOME ILL STYLES. YES THERES ALOT OF THAT OLD N.Y. THROWIE LOOK WHICH I DIG ALOT. ITS A CLASSIC STYLE. EVERYBODY ROCKS EM. WORLD WIDE. I DONT FEEL THE L.A. SPAGHETTI LOOK TO MUCH EITHER. I ONLY RESPECT THE 3 TO 4 WRITERS THAT INNOVATED THAT STYLE. THE REST STOLE AND DICK RODE IT. REST IN PEACE TO ONE OF THE MAIN INNOVATORS OF IT.

4TH. YES IT IS ABOUT RESPECT. I DONT THINK IT WAS COOL THAT JA DISSED THE SABER PIECE, BUT HE DID AND IT ROCKED. BOTH LOOKS THAT THE PROD. HAD LOOKED DOPE. I STILL GIVE SABER MAD PROPS FOR HITTIN THE RIVER. THAT SLOPE KILLS YOUR ANKLES AFTER AN HOUR OF BEING ON IT. IF IT WAS MY ROLLER I WOULD BE OUT FOR BLOOD ABOUT IT. I WOULDNT KILL A NIGGA. ITS TO EASY. SUFFERING IS THE WAY TO GO. BREAK SHIT, CUT SHIT, MANGLE SHIT. FUCK KILLING YOUR ENEMY. I DO BELIEVE IN YOUR RULES OF GRAFF. BUT JA WANTED IT TO BE TAKIN ASS A DIS. SHIT HE WROTE,"NEW YORK LOVES WEST COAST" "NO RESPECT SUCKERS" I THINK SOMETHING LIKE,"WANTING YOU TO HATE ME TOUR" THERES ALWAYS BEEN A SLIGHT RIVALRY BETWEEN WEST AND EAST. MORE IN THE PAST THAN NOW. IN GRAFF WE HAVE OUR BOMBERS WHO KILL WITH OUT FUCKIN WIT NOBODY. WE HAVE OUR LEGAL BEAGLE PIECERS, WE HAVE WRITERS WHO DO BOTH. WE HAVE WRITERS WHO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. WE HAVE WRITERS WHO JUST MOBB. IN L.A. WE HAVE KINGS RIGHT NOW WHO STYLE DICK RIDE THE FUCK OUT THEMSELVES. WE HAVE TO ACCEPT IT ALL WHETHER WE LOVE IT OR HATE. THATS OUR CULTURE. THATS GRAFF. TRUST ME FOR THE MOST I HAVENT BEEN FEELIN THE L.A. SCENE FOR A MINUTE. THERES ACCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. LETS NOT FORGET WHEN CAP CAPPED OVER EVERYBODY ON THE LINES. HE WAS HATED BUT ACCEPTED. OUR TWISTED GRAFF. LIVES.

:D

He actually wrote "New York burns West Coast" and "You can hate me now". JA has no respect for graff. He thinks he's the 90's/new millennium version of CAP. That's what he wants to be. Personally I have no respect for CAP or JA. Anyone can do no style tags with a name that's 2 or 3 letters long over everyone's pieces. How can we preserve the graff culture if we're all about destroying it. A beef is one thing. Go over him. He goes over you. But to just go over everybody for no reason other than a laugh or for attention is just straight wack. JA couldn't piece to save his life.

Originally posted by rod stewart

respect to saber but in 2003 who really gives a fuck about how big his peace was.how big was my dick last night

agreed.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/newlockfolder.gif'>

none of you painted the roller or the JA/FOE throws. none of you should be complaining.

oh yeah, and it's all been said many a time before.

The real question is... better... MQ or JA? Everyone needs to keep in mind that JA hacks whoever the fuck he wants. He didn't just cap that Saber roller. He took out a lot of other MSK stuff as well, and I've seen him hack Amaze, Espo, everyone. Bombing is tough... but I'd prefer MQ to JA any day.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

JA is a vandal not an artist. without the artistic element then its just garbage and eye pollution. He needs to focus his excess energies on rugby or motorcycles.

Your a fucking idiot...Its all about destruction you art fag...And whos to say that whatever ja does isn't beautiful art or this "artistic element" you speak about. Wise up bitch.:crazy:

THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by suge knight

PROPHET.. why would you blow up _____?,fucking lame ass.

THIS FUCKING NEW BOOTY FAGGOT IS JUST TRYING TO SOUND COOL.. REALLY HE DOESENT KNOW JACK SHIT AND %95 OF THE SHIT HE SAIS IS STUPID.. VEW HAS PUT IT DOWN LIKE THE PROPHET DOESENT EVEN KNOW.. TRYING TO DROP KNOWLEDGE ON PEOPLE HE DOESENT EVEN KNOW.. HE YAPS ABOUT PEOPLE DICK RIDING STYLES BUT I THINK HEES JUST MAD BECAUSE HE HAS NO STYLE.. LETS SEE SOME PICS YOU FUCKIN CHUMP..

Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by fuck_you

THIS FUCKING NEW BOOTY FAGGOT IS JUST TRYING TO SOUND COOL.. REALLY HE DOESENT KNOW JACK SHIT AND %95 OF THE SHIT HE SAIS IS STUPID.. VEW HAS PUT IT DOWN LIKE THE PROPHET DOESENT EVEN KNOW.. TRYING TO DROP KNOWLEDGE ON PEOPLE HE DOESENT EVEN KNOW.. HE YAPS ABOUT PEOPLE DICK RIDING STYLES BUT I THINK HEES JUST MAD BECAUSE HE HAS NO STYLE.. LETS SEE SOME PICS YOU FUCKIN CHUMP..

Believe me Prophet knows alot of shit.And he has the knowledge to back it up.Sure i may not agree with everything but everyone has there own opinion...As for my boy who is locked up Free him..Suge knows who i am talking about..is there any word on what is going on with his case and when he will be let out Suge..hit my email up...

Oh and by the way before anyone jumps on me about what i said above..Vew is one of the homeboys and i would have his back in an instant....

Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

lots of built up anger in you huh fuck you? if you only knew man. i wish i could get into detail with you, but THAT wouldnt be a good idea. i never said the vewer didnt put it down. i never said i had a dope style. my shits simple. theres flix here and there. i have nothing to prove homes.

you seem like you have to.

LETS HUG FUCK YOU. I WANT TO HOLD YOU. IM GAY REMEMBER, YOU SAID.

Re: Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

lots of built up anger in you huh fuck you? if you only knew man. i wish i could get into detail with you, but THAT wouldnt be a good idea. i never said the vewer didnt put it down. i never said i had a dope style. my shits simple. theres flix here and there. i have nothing to prove homes.

you seem like you have to.

LETS HUG FUCK YOU. I WANT TO HOLD YOU. IM GAY REMEMBER, YOU SAID.

NO ANGER ITS JUST FUN TO BUST YOUR CHOPS CAUSE YOU SAY STUPID SHIT.. I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A DOPE STYLE.. AND IPATCH I HAVE A COOKIE FOR YOU FOR BEING HOMIES AND HAVIENG VIEWS BACK.. POST SOME MORE FLIKS.. FREE SKAB..

NO HUGS FOR YOU DUMMY

Re: Re: Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

IPATCH I HAVE A COOKIE FOR YOU FOR BEING HOMIES AND HAVIENG VIEWS BACK.. POST SOME MORE FLIKS.. FREE SKAB..

is it an oreo?i really like oreo cookies...just who do you want to see flick wise Fuck You????maybe i can lend a hand for another cookie..:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: THE PROPHET IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

is it an oreo?i really like oreo cookies...just who do you want to see flick wise Fuck You????maybe i can lend a hand for another cookie..:D

what do you got?? how about the rest of that melrose wall you posetd in the la thread.. the midzt character was dope.. i got some double stuff oreos for you if you pull through.. do you happen to have the ledge retna and revok hit off washington?? that one was good

Archived