How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as bad i feel for saber, you gotta understand what JA proved....that graff is always gonna be a race to the bottom. its what seperates this sport from the art world. at the end of the day, no matter how pretty or big or whatever you go, someone can coem along and do fillins across it.

yeah, its ill, but i like that about graff cause it keeps the sport fresh and keeps people from getting too attached to things/images. graff is meant to be temporary, fleeting.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Once again 8track your a fucking herb....go back to PG fag. Everyone knows this shit already.

OK IntangibleFAG, apparently most people didn't know about this, just look at the responses. But I see you want props that *YOU* knew it already. Everyone let's clap for IntangibleFAG because he wants the attention that he's been crying out for.

http://www.liquid2k.com/scn/2attention.jpg'>

Re: sorry so big.

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

http://www.pked.net/upload/FINAFILES/AFTERSABER.jpg'>

What the fuck? I took this photo back in June '99 and posted it on alt.graffiti. That's mine cause I remember I couldn't take the whole photo cause I had a damn big-ass telescopic zoom lens on it. They took my copyright and shit off of it! But yeah, the better picture is:

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/la/la-57_x400.jpg'>

Originally posted by killtheradio

ja and foe shouldnt be livin people should show respect sabers got more talent the ja and foe together fuck nyc keep it west coast jiggy

you are a complete moron

ja is one of the hardest bombers ever if not THE hardest...

yeah saber's piece was great and everything...but in graffiti you gotta get yours...and that is exactly what ja and foe did..

Originally posted by cheerleader

as bad i feel for saber, you gotta understand what JA proved....that graff is always gonna be a race to the bottom. its what seperates this sport from the art world. at the end of the day, no matter how pretty or big or whatever you go, someone can coem along and do fillins across it.

yeah, its ill, but i like that about graff cause it keeps the sport fresh and keeps people from getting too attached to things/images. graff is meant to be temporary, fleeting.

for sure, im with you here cheeleader.... i mean yea, the saber river was crazy, but after JA and foe dissed it, it took on another level.

and to 8-track- i got it off some site years ago and still had it saved on my computer....

Originally posted by killtheradio

ja and foe shouldnt be livin people should show respect sabers got more talent the ja and foe together fuck nyc keep it west coast jiggy

The year is young, but this shit right here is the front runner for the "GAYEST POST IN THE GAYEST THREAD" award.

Originally posted by cheerleader

its very true. kinda unfortunate, but reality.

Guest killtoy

yo! i seen that ish too dun!

shit is ill. they sure showed that JA fag. he can't diss it now!

viva saber!

saber for president!

:king:

Originally posted by aichs47

YO SABER DID THE WHOLE THING OVER!! ITS NOW HAS A WHIE FILL, BLACK OUTLINE!! THAT SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK!!

REVOK ZES AND PYSA HELPED HIM DO IT OVER LAST WEEK!!

You're bullshittin, right? Too bad I won't be going back to L.A. until April.

Originally posted by aichs47

SEE YOU HOMOSEXUAL, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT IT!! JA MIGHT GET KILLED IF HE FUCKS WITH IT THIS TIME

Yeah, I was surprised that MSK/AWR didn't at least try to crack JA and FOE's jaw for that shit. And then that fool returned several times hitting up the freeways. I crossed it out everytime I seen it. The end.

Archived