How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

"SugeKnight"

If I am not mistaken someone took a bullet for that beef. JA needs to stay in NY. If he's gonna come to LA and pull shit he needs to step up to the plate and take his ass kicking LA style. Fuck this ranking out running shit. If JA would have been a man and stepped up when hit up....then that would have been a different story. 1 million toy throwups aint worth a shit here in LA!!!! Keep that toy shit over there!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump for the fact that someone is gonna post the new saber piece...

yo...i wouldnt be shocked if ny writers caught mad heat for this just cause they are from ny... listen up east coast and others... this is the west...REAL SHIT... believe that...i aint dissin or nothing, but out here, its a lil different...graf beefs are real deal shit...you ny cats gotta be hella careful coming out here now...

THAT SHIT IS FUCKING WRONG

MAN WHAT THE FUCK....ive never seen some bullshit like this. what the hell is wrong with these guys?..they just wanted to try and get in a little piece of history by destroy the best

and probaly thie biggest piece ever in graff history..what a bunch of dumbfucks...WORDS TO JA AND FOE "WEAR YOUR RESPORAITOR" stupid shits....:mad:

i mean i dont know any of these guys but hey thats just going over the line:confused:

The fact of the matter is Saber did that piece so HUGE for attention and he got it! What Ja and Foe accomplished by dissing it is they basically stole Sabers thunder! Think about it, they did that shit so heads like us would keep their names in our mouths whether on a negative or positive note it don’t matter.

Now lets make another thread about this two months from now.. get it!

Until then go out and destroy something beautiful!!!!!

Re: THAT SHIT IS FUCKING WRONG

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

MAN WHAT THE FUCK....ive never seen some bullshit like this. what the hell is wrong with these guys?..they just wanted to try and get in a little piece of history by destroy the best

and probaly thie biggest piece ever in graff history..what a bunch of dumbfucks...WORDS TO JA AND FOE "WEAR YOUR RESPORAITOR" stupid shits....:mad:

i mean i dont know any of these guys but hey thats just going over the line:confused:

why dont you and all the other pussies shut the fuck up

is it your piece??

did you help paint it??

do you have the balls to diss that shit yourself??

can any of YOU say that you have the status of JA or FOE???

No you can't..and most likely never will

so stop your whining and crying...who really cares

Actualy...

Originally posted by seisUNOnueve

listen up east coast and others... this is the west...REAL SHIT... believe that...i aint dissin or nothing, but out here, its a lil different...graf beefs are real deal shit...you ny cats gotta be hella careful coming out here now...

JA did more graffiti than anyone, ever. Besides that this shit is OLD news, and east coast heads don't fuck around at all. Fuck around and get your face slashed kid...

Guest HOST18 DYM

I'm gonna tell all you JA shit talkers how your playing yourselves: Your talking more about him then Saber.

The Saber piece is gone, lets stop making threads about it. This should have been a JA thread.

you people are funny, especially the ones that think that JA wasnt a (graffiti) household name before he dissed that Saber piece. he didnt do it for fame, and if you use your heads a little you can stop wondering why he did it . oh yeah, and coast screaming is played out.

THIS WAS TOLD TO ME BY COPE, SO IT AINT NO BULLSHIT RUMOR, NOIT TO MENTION A FUNNY STORY OF JA JUST OUTTA NO WHERE RUNNING OVER AND CLIMING A FLAG POLE AT ROCKAFELLER CENTER ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP, IN THE BRAUD DAYLIGHT, WHILE COPE LAUGHS HISTERICALY FROM THE GROUND.

>>>Yeah thats fucking crazy. I think I am going to go and climb a pole right now. Ok, thats fucking lame!!! nuff said.

MOORE STORIES OF HIM BUYING A BAG OF 30 BAGELS JUST TO THROW THEM AT BUSINESS MEN IN SUITES ON THE STREET.

>>>Ok, how old is he now??? More stupid childish shit...

THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TALKIN THE TALK AND WALKIN THE WALK, JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK JA IS WEAK CUZ HE AINT AROUND TO GET INTO A FIGHT IS STUPID, TRUST ,ME HES GONE TO WAR WITH MAAAANY GUN TOTEN FOOLS IN THE CITY IN THE 80'S AND NINETIES

>>>Why did someone other than JA take a bullet for beef he had here. Why didnt JA step up to the plate when called out???

WHATS SO DIFFERENT ABOUT SABER?? OHHHHHHHHHH, HE DOES A BIGGGG PIECE, HE MUST BE ABLE TO KILL YOU HARDER OR SOMETHIN,

>>>No one said that. He's just a big contributor to the LA graff scene. As has something that JA doesnt "Respect".

,LOL , NEWSCHOOL 12 OZ WRITERS ALWAYS GIVE ME A GOOD LAUGH,

"SABER IS THE FRESHEST EVER, HOW COULD HE ???? "

>>>I am newschool to this website but not graff one fucking bit. I was born and raised in East LA... I have been around graff my whole fucking life. But not for one hot second do I think I am hard because of that.

ITS THE PRICE OF FAME, SOMEONE EARNS SOMETHIN, AND SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND TAKE IT AWAY, ITS CALLED LIFE, THERES NO CHEATIN IT.

>>>True that. But if he's gonna come down here and start dissing established writers...that's just fucking chicken shit. And bitch out when called out.

IF U DONT LIKE THE GAME GO PLAY FOOTBALL, OR JOIN A FRAT , WHERE YOULL RECIEVE BROTHERLY LOVE.

>>> Basically its cool you know cope and jock this ja guy who is classified as a toy here. But no one is jocking saber or any other writer.

Its about respect. I'll tell you one thing. Let JA come back to LA once again. And diss everyone and start all the drama he caused back home. I'll tell you one thing that is for fucking sure. The only way he is going back home is in a coffin. WEST COAST 213

no doubt...

yo...JA gots a nasty throwie...thats true...all im sayin' is dissin peoples shit is one thing...but here in the south,SUR CALIFAS better known as southern california, you will die for shit like that...i aint jockin saber, hes sick as fuck tho', and i think JA is one of the hardest bombers in the US, especially on the east coast, but yo, im sure JA's happy ass wouldnt stick around after dogging out of a sick ass piece like that...BULLETS HURT...

---GOLDEN STATE, #1 WITH A BULLET---

Guest HOST18 DYM

Yo you fucking kids are pathetic. Why are you going on about something that has nothing to do with you? Your talking about putting JA in a body bag? Motherfucker you aint gonna do shit! You dont know Saber, you dont know JA and you sure as fuck dont fucking know NYC. So chill with all the drama. Only bitches get involved in some drama they have no business in.

COME BACK??? YO ROTHCHILD, IF YOU HAD ANY CLUE OF THE REAL STORY YOUD KNOW JA HAS BEEN LIVING IN LA SINCE 1991, HE ONLY COMES TO NYC LIKE ONCE A YR. YOUR NOT EVEN SABER OR DOWN WITH HIM,

>>>Thats right I am not down with saber. He's from the Valley crews. Only 2 or 4 people from East LA got down with MSK. We all know who they were. Saber was around alot. My homegirl is from MSK. Get checked. Saber was just another cat putting in work.

SO IN A NUTSHELL YOUR TRYING TO BE THE 3RD PERSON TO GET FAME OFF OF THIS TOPIC BY PERSONALLY INVOLVING YOURSELF. LOL. U MAKE ME LAUGH KIDDO,

>>> All your lame ass information is 3rd party. You really are stupid!!!

AND I WASNT JOCKIN ANYONE , I WAS MAKING A COMMENT TRUTHFULL, UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF RUMORS ON THIS SITE. IF THATS THE ONLY PETTY RESPONSE U CAN COME UP WITH I SUGGEST YOU QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD MR 312.

>>>Truthfull??? Ok what are you a fucking idot? You believe someone just cause of what they write??? Graff writers are like bitches!! Lying, gossip and backstabbing.

PUTTM INA BODYBAG!!!! YOUR TOO GANGSTA FOR ME, U PROLLY CANT EVEN SEE WHAT IM TYPING CUZ U GOT LIKE 9 PAIRS OF LOCS ON.

>>>I am far from a gangster. Just another person raised raised in the street.

U BIG DUMMY, GETTIN ALL UPSET AT A COMPUTER SCREENN.. HEHEHEHEEE

>>>Typical out of town punk bitch response. Very common with bitches who rank the fuck out...

POOR LITTLE BOY, GO KICK YOUR CAT

>>Killing or harming cats was a horrible crime in ancient egypt. I wouldnt dare.

718! WHAT WHAT WHAT, <--- THAT WAS TO TRY AND COMPETE WITH YOUR COAST SHOUTING COMPETITION. DID IT HELP???

>>>Well from what I understand only lame fucks who have no business behind a computer type in caps. You can forget your student loan devry attending ass ever getting a job that requires any technical skill.

Once again

WEST COAST 213

Archived