GIRL FROM HOTORNOT.COM IS COMING TO MY HOUSE WTF.

Mr. Mang

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

interweb sounds like a word that a 76 year old man would use. i like it.

:lol: !viva la interweb! :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

she may be a fed trying to ASSASSINATE hagbot...

mang:

"girl i love you."

girl:

"OMG WTF SHOW ME HAGBOT IMMEDIATELY."

oh i just shat myself that was sooooooo funny

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by crewk money

^^^ hahahhaha skraight up wannabe G's. Some people need to ease up off the BET.

This reply shows that you have never heard of the Icy Hot Stuntaz. Congratulations, welcome to the Inter-Web for the very first time. This is a fun place.

Originally posted by ToYs

good for you mang! did you show off all your artwork yet?

haha. oh dear lord. that's about the last thing i ever want to show her. i told her i did artwork for Consolidated but she didn't ask to see it. so i guess:

a.) she's just not down with the cube

b.) she wasn't paying attention/she doesn't care

i'm hoping it's the latter. cause it's gonna be awkward if she asks to see my collection. i need to hide that...

Guest 87centHitMan

I HUGGED HER TWICE I HOPE I DIDN'T GET HER PREGNANT.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

you've got to be kidding me! i think we all know that you get a girl pregnant when God picks your name out of the hat full of boys names, and the hat full of girls name. then god tells the stork to drop off a baby. hahahahahaah...sucker, hugging...what a joke

I'm sorry to say that you're both wrong. The real way to get a girl pregnant is to blow a load in her mouth and have her swallow it. That way all the sperm goes to her belly and the baby grows there. Nine months later there's another life brought into this world. And Mang fuck all these haters, I think your chick's pretty hot. Icy Hot Stuntaz are hotter, though.

Originally posted by ..oX..

this is how truly despicable people are born. some dumb broad sucks a guys dick off and he busts a nut in her mouth; she swallows and the baby grows in her stomach and is born out her ass. the doctors cant see any vagina or anus with all the fat rolls, so when a little person squeezes out between the flabs of fat, they assume it came out the vagina.

i'm sorry guys, but where does the stork come into play?

http://www.nps.gov/ever/image/stork.gif'>

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by FourOneTwo

yeah sure thats why you meet people on 12oz

yeah thats why you dont ever paint , or leave your house to be social for that matter.... bee.

Guest angry xbox

i've met at least 5 people from 12oz. it's rad. never met a person i didn't like from 12oz.

thas cause you aint met me and teaser

i havent met too many people from 12oz. although i just met one dude from hawaii yesterday that posts on 12oz a little bit. he got drunk with us and kinda knows willy.

but i havent been dissappointed yet. people that i have met with, already know me by emails and aim. i'm just a private person i guess.

Guest mikro137

in all honesty , at least when youre striking up a coversation with a 12oz'er , theres some common ground , even if its not much , its at least an ice breaker....

for all the haters.

while mang was talking to a GIRL from the internet, you guys were hanging out with a bunch of DUDES on the 'interweb'. so hate all you want, but you're the real herbs. and im sure in real life, she doesnt look nearly as much like fred savage in goldmember. :)

where do babies come from?

Archived