the female orgasm

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loveline with... Dr. Kes

Suck her clit and lick her pussy in circles dude, works every time, or put crushed ice in your mouth and eat her out, and if that doesnt work, go in her house with a ski mask, point a gun to her head, make her get naked, and start fuckin her violently. Then leave and take her purse.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by angry xbox

now I have had sex with many women and many of them have had orgasms, of course i know some have not because im an asshole and busted relly fast cause thats all i wanted to do. BUT I cant seem to get my girl of three fucking years to have one of these goddamn fucking things and i think there is something wrong with her. PLEASE NO MORONIC COMMENTS. I would like a serious discussion for once. I have figured out a couple of things that tell me a girl really is having an orgasm from the inside (not clitoris).

maybe your not doing it for her emotionally? i give my girl plenty of orgasms and i think it has a lot to do with how we are on the same emotional level. you can be the best at sex, but if the person doesnt really want to be there, shit wont work.

also as far as physical stuff goes, use plenty foreplay then stimulate both the G spot and clitoris. ask her what she likes.

- my 2 cents

Re: Re: the female orgasm

Originally posted by diehomokthx

"You want serious, it seriously burns when I pee. And that girl that mad me that way was named Moronica. That's NOT MORONIC, it's Moronica. Talk about orgasms she doesn't even fake it anymore, she's got this tape recorder and she just presses play and it said, it says, "Oh, oh..." It really kills the mood when it eats the tape. Once the tape called me another guy's name... my life sucks. She won't even inflate anymore. I'm gonna get a patch kit and some fix a flat soon though. For now we'll just cuddle."

--Angry XBOX

Oh God, this guy is funny.... Xbox, you really said that shit after you said no moronic comments, I can't believe you. Hahaha.

Guest angry xbox

Well i banged her last night in the position i KNOW she likes. All in all it went pretty good. I had my thang in hers in the spooning position or as i like to call teddying he he. Anyhow then i reach on over and play with that clit while i move in and out. i could really feel her tighening up inside and shit. Apparently i did a pretty good job because she made some noises that i aint never heard her make. then she asked if i got mine ahahahhahahhahha. my fingers still smell like pussy too... mmmmmmmmm you guys wanna see what she looks like one day?

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: Re: the female orgasm

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Oh God, this guy is funny.... Xbox, you really said that shit after you said no moronic comments, I can't believe you. Hahaha.

dirty i did not say that, it was the imposter.

its all about the clit!!!and a lil ass smakin i know my girl loves it when i smack her ass..a little hair pullin from behind is good too,[as long as your the one pullin]-;) hey some people on here are fruity like that.....well man if it helped ihope you get your girl her orgasm....haha if not like the other 100 heads said send her my way......

Originally posted by pimp n panda

who would have thought that after months of absence there would be female orgasm talk happening here?

my vote, (not like it counts) goes with the "rythym" post the "practice lots" post, the "sensual touching" post....

and now the egoswelling post:

i am an ugly motherfucker but i pack it where it counts.

okay, so it isn't my ego that made the quote, but it has a certain ring to it.

if you show enthusiasm for exciting your girl, and don't get upset trying to make her nut, and just enjoy the time together without keeping score, (as long as you are at least tied in the end, 1-2, yeah. that IS a fucking tie)

anyway, as long as you show the attempt, and talk to her about it, her mind will gear up for it, and she won't have to "hope it happens this time or else" she just will.

and from then on it gets easier and easier.

"Broke-in Pa-ginas"

Holy shit, look what the cat dragged in. Is this the comeback?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

They're not? Damn, I thought I was having orgasms evry 5 seconds!

ahahahhahahahahhahaha

thats gross

aahahhahahhaha

Guest KUKU 1er

TRIED TO READ MOST OF THE POST BUT FUCK IT....MAYBE SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT???OR YOU NEED TO POUND THE FUCK OUT OF HER.....WORD UP

• 3 years later...

Archived