FAVORITE MEMBER NAMES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cabin fever

Oh come on, we all know the best name ever was CUBAN NIPPLE CRISIS.

That shit was strictly the hotness.

I dont remember if webs started it last time but pictures to accomadate names was a thread way back and I havent laughed harder at anything else since then.

As far as names, I wonder how many people originally thought up a good name or just came on and got the idea to switch it to something funny, who ever said names that reflect the person, almost everone that has their original name---that holds true,

brown twinkie always bugged me but

DIMEONER-"hes may favorite nameen"

Werd to SlinkyMTR whos not around anymore and ONI without the W, I loved your name. Smart, I never cared for Seeking Innoscence(spelled wrong) but I sure hes a cool guy, werd to Demis and Maskoner, the true Mask, Also Webster for being cool-stop smoking guanga cause your brain is top heavy now so its hard to walk, werd to Mero for being funny and understandable, Kaesthebluntedwonder, Ouija for being the illest when it comes to paint, Dephect 1SA for being of the faith and being the next when it comes to 3d. DeafMuteBlind for being a semi hometown thug even though he rambles about aliens and is the most paranoid thug, get a life. Mes3 and Secret, Devillush, Ink Lunatic for being what they have in common. Other than that your all 14.

Pea3ers

Originally posted by PaintHonkyTrash:

As far as names, I wonder how many people originally thought up a good name or just came on and got the idea to switch it to something funny, who ever said names that reflect the person, almost everone that has their original name---that holds true,

brown twinkie always bugged me but

DIMEONER-"hes may favorite nameen"

gee.....thanks for the mention....

really...upon reflection, i don't really like the name i chose, but

its there and whatever, i really could care less.

as far as names reflecting the person.....i'll

assume you think my posts are shit, so fuck ya guy http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon6.gif'>

the short bus

abortion ring toss

jewish hotdog vendor

i lock kids in my seller

dik.n.ur.ear

------------------

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

[This message has been edited by shyster (edited 06-02-2001).]

Guest IhaveaBoner
Originally posted by SaEkOnCe:

BEST MEMBER NAME= IHAVEABONER

thanks, this name is pretty funny and sooo true.

my personal favorite is

ICUMBLOOD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived