a testament to how ridiculous the japanese are.

footsoldier

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by ARCEL

:lol:

im watching that when im stoned

and im biting that fish character with feet, that shits going in my blackbook

ahahhahaahahahhahahaahhah

yeah!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHERE THE FUCK DID NINTENDO OR PLAYSTATION COME FROM??

WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT EASY CHICKS AT?

WHERE ARE THE MOST CHEAP RELIABLE CARS FROM?

WHERE TEH FUCKS MOUNT FUJI AT SUCKA!!!!

japanese people rule

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Japan is slowly crushing itself because it is a consumer society that doesn`t have an outlook for the future besides making money which isn`t going to happen almost all the large banks have huge money loan debts...............Stock Crash like WOOOOOOAHHHHHH *BANG* Stock worker killing himself cause he is suddenly homeless........

Originally posted by .highborn

i really dont, like them.... they have abused almost evey other assian country in the last 100 years especialy the philipines, they think they are better then other asains and in my experience are gay little pussys.... in additin they are selfish and have the worst environmental polices in a 1st world country

Some years back a hotel in the Philipines that was used by jap Buissnessmen to fuck sex workers, caught on fire and the local fire bridage refused to attempt to put it out when they found out JAPS were inside.... this is the extent to which they are hated in most asian countries because they have exploited and murdered all other asian countries in the recent past

fact is they are better. you have a problem with exploitation? look at the fucking country we live in. abusing other nations? lets fuck up the middle east for cheaper oil.

p.s. you can't spell.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Japan is a capitalist society. The school system is based on old methods and in no way focouses on world events in any subjects. The extent of the school system being so un dated is that alot of kids and teenagers commit suicide due to school stress.....Basically the teenagers don`t do alot besides be little kids until they hit university where the beer is in endless consumption. University is like the progression from caves to houses for humans.

This society is only majorly concerned with affairs in Japan but recently they elected a much younger and wiser prime minister and the effect this has caused has greatly improved international relations. He has basically said fuck you to the old peoples way and it has cause minor conflicts in power but in the whole it is better.

Japan will always be based this way majorly because there are very small amounts of international residents. The schools are 99.7% Japanese filled as opposed to Australian school`s where they normally have many nationalities. Basically Japan IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY BUT A 3RD WORLD SOCIETY LIVING IN 1ST WORLD CONDITIONS if you can understand that then you know that there systems are mega fucked.....My ramble anyone else want to add or argue go ahead I am bored

"alot" of people commit suicide? like a majority or something? and all they do in college is drink beer? hmmmmmmm.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

It was a bit of an over statement........But Japanese young adults turn crazy as the Japanese put it when they hit College because they don`t have so many restrictions on what they do. And yes alot of students commit suicide....I use that word not a majority but there are fucking lot of people killing themselves because of study stress

I was stationed in Japan in the Marines

They are no better or no worse than anybody else. They are extremely racist, though, and think that they are superior to every other race. If a Japanese teenager marries outside of his/her race the parents go bugfuck. A Japanese acquaintance of mine had a baby out of wedlock with an American Marine of Puerto Rican ancestry and her parents mourned her as if she had died. When she tried to go visit her mother, her mother told her "I have no daughter. My daughter is dead."

They are still highly pissed about World War Two. They think they got cheated out of what is rightfully theirs--i.e. domination over the Western Pacific.

Of course, the Chinese, the Koreans and the Filapinos hate them. The Japanese murdered a zillion Chinese during the war, used them for medical experiments (like the Nazis), kidnapped women and used them as prostitutes (comfort women) and so forth. They murdered American prisoners-of-war, savaged American nurses captured in the Phillipines, massively mistreated captured British and Australian civilians in POW camps, etc., etc. The Japanese hold a big ass grudge against us for using the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It would have cost at least a million American lives to take mainland Japan by conventional amphibious invasion, and probably two or three times that many Japanese. We lost over 10,000 Marines killed taking Okinawa, over a period of a week; and about another 20,000 wounded. That's almost one-sixth of the casualties of the war in Vietnam (58,000,) which lasted eleven YEARS. Dropping the bomb saved millions of lives, but the Japanese can't see that.

I got no sympathy for their losses in WWII. We told them to give up, they said "No." If we had had three atomic bombs, or four, we would have dropped them, too.

My Dad was laying in a military hospital in San Antonio in 1945, when the news about the atomic bombs was announced over the P.A. system. He said the wounded soldiers went wild with joy, and started cheering, kissing nurses, etc. It meant they wouldn't have to go invade Japan. A college professor I knew who was a Navy hospital corpsman with the Marines in the Pacific had horrible nightmares about WWII the rest of his life. He once killed a Japanese soldier by choking him to death with broomstick to save the lives of his wounded Marines, whom this Japanese soldier had discovered hidden in a bunker. It was either that, or the soldier would kill the wounded by bayoneting them to death.

They make good cars, I'll give them that, and good electronics. But that doesn't make up for all the bad shit they do. They are our allies, but not really. They are arrogant as a motherfucker. Reminds me of the Saudis calling American soldiers "white slaves", who were SAVING THEIR ASS from the Iraqis. I'm am getting pretty annoyed with ALL of them. You'd think, after all the bazillion dollars worth of help we give everybody else that they would at least be grateful. But "no," they are not grateful. Everybody has their hand out, 24/7. If the Japanese had to pull their own weight militarily, they would have a much, much more constricted economy. By us protecting them, we are saving them untold billions. They have no respect for Americans, but they like ersatz American culture. They think they understand us. I don't think they understand us any better than we understand them.

Anyway, the real problem is not Japan. The real problem is CHINA.

Re: I was stationed in Japan in the Marines

Originally posted by KaBar

They are no better or no worse than anybody else. They are extremely racist, though, and think that they are superior to every other race. If a Japanese teenager marries outside of his/her race the parents go bugfuck. A Japanese acquaintance of mine had a baby out of wedlock with an American Marine of Puerto Rican ancestry and her parents mourned her as if she had died. When she tried to go visit her mother, her mother told her "I have no daughter. My daughter is dead."

They are still highly pissed about World War Two. They think they got cheated out of what is rightfully theirs--i.e. domination over the Western Pacific.

Of course, the Chinese, the Koreans and the Filapinos hate them. The Japanese murdered a zillion Chinese during the war, used them for medical experiments (like the Nazis), kidnapped women and used them as prostitutes (comfort women) and so forth. They murdered American prisoners-of-war, savaged American nurses captured in the Phillipines, massively mistreated captured British and Australian civilians in POW camps, etc., etc. The Japanese hold a big ass grudge against us for using the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It would have cost at least a million American lives to take mainland Japan by conventional amphibious invasion, and probably two or three times that many Japanese. We lost over 10,000 Marines killed taking Okinawa, over a period of a week; and about another 20,000 wounded. That's almost one-sixth of the casualties of the war in Vietnam (58,000,) which lasted eleven YEARS. Dropping the bomb saved millions of lives, but the Japanese can't see that.

I got no sympathy for their losses in WWII. We told them to give up, they said "No." If we had had three atomic bombs, or four, we would have dropped them, too.

My Dad was laying in a military hospital in San Antonio in 1945, when the news about the atomic bombs was announced over the P.A. system. He said the wounded soldiers went wild with joy, and started cheering, kissing nurses, etc. It meant they wouldn't have to go invade Japan. A college professor I knew who was a Navy hospital corpsman with the Marines in the Pacific had horrible nightmares about WWII the rest of his life. He once killed a Japanese soldier by choking him to death with broomstick to save the lives of his wounded Marines, whom this Japanese soldier had discovered hidden in a bunker. It was either that, or the soldier would kill the wounded by bayoneting them to death.

They make good cars, I'll give them that, and good electronics. But that doesn't make up for all the bad shit they do. They are our allies, but not really. They are arrogant as a motherfucker. Reminds me of the Saudis calling American soldiers "white slaves", who were SAVING THEIR ASS from the Iraqis. I'm am getting pretty annoyed with ALL of them. You'd think, after all the bazillion dollars worth of help we give everybody else that they would at least be grateful. But "no," they are not grateful. Everybody has their hand out, 24/7. If the Japanese had to pull their own weight militarily, they would have a much, much more constricted economy. By us protecting them, we are saving them untold billions. They have no respect for Americans, but they like ersatz American culture. They think they understand us. I don't think they understand us any better than we understand them.

Anyway, the real problem is not Japan. The real problem is CHINA.

I'm half japanese. I've been called a Jap before, I don't really give a fuck. I'm an american as well, and fuck America. Soldiers that die for this country I give no love for. Maybe I should move to another country, but I'm plenty happy here like a fattened leach. Don't get me wrong. I know the japanese did fucked up shit. If they had nuclear power, they would have used it. I just don't have deluded views of america. America killed nearly half a million japanese civilians via fire bombing and nuclear weapons. Japan attacked america because we denied them oil. We knew what they would do. We would fight for oil as americans. If we're some great "protector" of a country, why did we sit back and watch 800,000 rwandans die, when after ww2 we claimed we would never let genocide happen again? Japan was writing up terms for surrender after the first nuclear bomb was dropped, but they 6 days isn't enough time to write out the terms of surrender for a nation. America was flexing it's muscle. The japanese owe us nothing. We owe them nothing. Think about all of the fucked up things we've done. Vietnam. We'd label korean dead civilians as "vietcong-confirmed" so that the civilian casualities wouldn't be through the roof. And look at american soldiers now. 40,000+ soldiers with gulf war syndrome, and the the government denies them any knowledge of what's wrong or any help. homeless war vets on the street. fuck 'em. i enjoy being in the top 5% of this country. end of story.

Re: I was stationed in Japan in the Marines

Originally posted by KaBar

They are extremely racist, though, and think that they are superior to every other race. If a Japanese teenager marries outside of his/her race the parents go bugfuck. A Japanese acquaintance of mine had a baby out of wedlock with an American Marine of Puerto Rican ancestry and her parents mourned her as if she had died. When she tried to go visit her mother, her mother told her "I have no daughter. My daughter is dead."

And what, pray tell, would happen if a white girl had a baby out of wedlock with an african american man in the southern U.S., or other parts for that matter.

• 1 year later...

Archived