a testament to how ridiculous the japanese are.

footsoldier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

hahahaha that was great, and yes Kikkoman Soy Sauce is that good!

that had to be a joke...all of a sudden dude is in bed with a girl? and what's with the sugar cube head that had a square root for a nose?

these questions answered and more on next week's show!

i really dont, like them.... they have abused almost evey other assian country in the last 100 years especialy the philipines, they think they are better then other asains and in my experience are gay little pussys.... in additin they are selfish and have the worst environmental polices in a 1st world country

Some years back a hotel in the Philipines that was used by jap Buissnessmen to fuck sex workers, caught on fire and the local fire bridage refused to attempt to put it out when they found out JAPS were inside.... this is the extent to which they are hated in most asian countries because they have exploited and murdered all other asian countries in the recent past

Originally posted by .highborn

oh lets not forget how they abused their POW in ww2 . and executed captured allied nurses

and made all those fuel efficient and relable cars for the last 35 years, fuckin slopes...

Originally posted by seppuku

kuso shite shinezo.

I don't know the difference between shite and shinezo...

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Japan is a capitalist society. The school system is based on old methods and in no way focouses on world events in any subjects. The extent of the school system being so un dated is that alot of kids and teenagers commit suicide due to school stress.....Basically the teenagers don`t do alot besides be little kids until they hit university where the beer is in endless consumption. University is like the progression from caves to houses for humans.

This society is only majorly concerned with affairs in Japan but recently they elected a much younger and wiser prime minister and the effect this has caused has greatly improved international relations. He has basically said fuck you to the old peoples way and it has cause minor conflicts in power but in the whole it is better.

Japan will always be based this way majorly because there are very small amounts of international residents. The schools are 99.7% Japanese filled as opposed to Australian school`s where they normally have many nationalities. Basically Japan IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY BUT A 3RD WORLD SOCIETY LIVING IN 1ST WORLD CONDITIONS if you can understand that then you know that there systems are mega fucked.....My ramble anyone else want to add or argue go ahead I am bored

Originally posted by .highborn

i really dont, like them.... they have abused almost evey other assian country in the last 100 years especialy the philipines, they think they are better then other asains and in my experience are gay little pussys.... in additin they are selfish and have the worst environmental polices in a 1st world country

Some years back a hotel in the Philipines that was used by jap Buissnessmen to fuck sex workers, caught on fire and the local fire bridage refused to attempt to put it out when they found out JAPS were inside.... this is the extent to which they are hated in most asian countries because they have exploited and murdered all other asian countries in the recent past

just replace "japs" with "gringos" and asian countries with ... the world,

and you have a nice story about the u.s. as well!

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by yoshy

just replace "japs" with "gringos" and asian countries with ... the world,

and you have a nice story about the u.s. as well!

thanks, i was gonna say, all these americans hating japan for their inperialism in the past....god the US is still doing that shit TODAY. wake up fuckers

Archived