Daily Affirmation

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remi Martin

hey dude i went to the forty store last time, your ass gotsa get the fortys this time cause you know im shyst on the vega otherwise....the fuck you mean your gonna sell my paint on e bay, ill beat your ass and stamp your peice...its cool dude, put the bear mace down and go to the fucken forty store allready and hook me up with a ides...mothafuckah! just go to the fucken store allready...fine ill fucken go with you...

dont ask

[This message has been edited by Remi Martin (edited 06-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Remi Martin:

hey dude i went to the forty store last time, your ass gotsa get the fortys this time cause you know im shyst on the vega otherwise....the fuck you mean your gonna sell my paint on e bay, ill beat your ass and stamp your peice...its cool dude, put the bear mace down and go to the fucken forty store allready and hook me up with a ides...mothafuckah! just go to the fucken store allready...fine ill fucken go with you...

dont ask

[This message has been edited by Remi Martin (edited 06-19-2001).]

hey whats up with this brahhhh?

Originally posted by mr.yuck:

wait how can you be unique and be just like every one else at the same time?

we are the same...just some pussies dont want to be like everybody else..they would like to think that they're speacial but they're not...time does not exists and its been the same ever since who knows when..if you read books you'll find out through the centuries people have had the same wishes and same problems....

...willy sometymes man...silence is the best answer...yuck-its more of a universal juxtopostion...a ying and yang...the idea being that you are an individual who exists and because of that the universe would be different if you did not...however on a different level your are still a bundle of timeless universal matter, along with human archetypes inherent within all of us, also certain human characteristic(see social/personality psyche classes for universal expression and emotion)...its like the idea of crossing the same river, but also in crossing it again, its not the same river...and furie thats alot of anger comin from a fellow burner man...what gives...so what we are decaying...its only a transiton mode to a different state...i hope you were just fuking around, and your outlook isnt so ignorant...rOe

Originally posted by mental invalid:

its like the idea of crossing the same river, but also in crossing it again, its not the same river...rOe

yes, exactly... you place your hand in the stream, but the water has moved on...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by mental invalid:

...willy sometymes man...silence is the best answer...yuck-its more of a universal juxtopostion...a ying and yang...the idea being that you are an individual who exists and because of that the universe would be different if you did not...however on a different level your are still a bundle of timeless universal matter, along with human archetypes inherent within all of us, also certain human characteristic(see social/personality psyche classes for universal expression and emotion)...its like the idea of crossing the same river, but also in crossing it again, its not the same river...and furie thats alot of anger comin from a fellow burner man...what gives...so what we are decaying...its only a transiton mode to a different state...i hope you were just fuking around, and your outlook isnt so ignorant...rOe

I totally agree!I am a rasta..I am christian...I look into space and know that I simply am...this universe is too vast for me to even think I know..I read and pick away at theories and wonder...to think that "I AM MY OWN SNOW FLAKE"is rediculous...

I know what mr yuck was getting at..thought it was funny...but silence is never good..

...actually, none of it made sense until a design class i took...the central idea-was that of no-tan...the idea of seperate parts and one whole...i read to many books...and thought to much...and asked to many questions...the simple action of placing black objects on white paper finally struck a chord, and sewed all the other aspects and expereinces into place...the idea of seperate parts and one whole...yeah and shits load of life lessons that kant be ignored...but sometymes i really think its just plain commonsense...and most tymes im just in the gutter anyhow...but yeah buddha bless you to...rOe

"I totally agree!I am a rasta..I am christian...I look into space and know that I simply am...this universe is too vast for me to even think I know..I read and pick away at theories and wonder...to think that "I AM MY OWN SNOW FLAKE"is rediculous...

I know what mr yuck was getting at..thought it was funny...but silence is never good..".w

...willy...thats my point dood, i dont see you silent in any of that and youre all over the place man...i struggle with that, but simply sssssshhhhhh...dont think...dont speak...dont do anything but exist...i used to think silence was bad too...then i realized i was just scared of it...unable to exist in it...so i said fuck silence, and emersed my shit in everything....got all types of congested and cluttered with cerebral shit...when you sit tyme becomes deceptive and space is infinite...personally i dont do it enuff, but when ever im just sittin under a bridge or up on hilltop, thats what i do, just sit.......rOe

• 1 year later...

Archived