Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RAGSOE

3rd eye blind appreciation?.....

Recommended Posts

i find myself loving the emo bitch band, self-titled and blue, who's with me? or against, sound off.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone has skeletons in their closet, i'm just not afraid of mine. i call 'em like i see 'em. i also like the smiths, there i said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no argument. what i listen too is better then what everyone else listens too, and i'm not talking about 3eb. can't wait to see the response this one generates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest spec
Originally posted by ragsoe505

there is no argument. what i listen too is better then what everyone else listens too, and i'm not talking about 3eb. can't wait to see the response this one generates.

:lol::)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spec knows, niggas know, hard to the core beeyotch!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and 3eb and dre, ahem........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beardo

fuck that, get the Flaming Lips new album, Yoshimi Battles Pink Robots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest spec
Originally posted by El Mamerro

:lol: fuck you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ComicBookGuy

yeah 3eb is the shit!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.uvm.edu/~dhowell/Images/nerd.gif'>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by beardo

fuck that, get the Flaming Lips new album, Yoshimi Battles Pink Robots.

 

 

just copped it two days ago, nice. are you following me around town in the el camino again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of the time my wisdom teeth started to come up in my mouth....and it hurt like a fucking bitch....wait thats right now....I dont listen to this music you speak of...I cant comment because Ive never heard it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3eb and the Lips are both awesome bands in my book. Actually besides 3eb, JTB is the only emo band i can tolerate. I alwayse want to start topics like this, what does that make me? . .OK, easy now, don't all answer at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 23578

3eb and the Lips are both awesome bands in my book. Actually besides 3eb, JTB is the only emo band i can tolerate. I alwayse want to start topics like this, what does that make me? . .OK, easy now, don't all answer at once.

 

 

not a little bandwagon jumper bitch. a person who is not afraid to be yourself. and as much a geek as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did 3eb become an emo band?

Did I miss something?...

 

 

 

 

Don't sleep with that shit.. do as the masses (with good taste in music) do... BUY THE NEW FLAMING LIPS ALBUM...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pilau Hands

i do like the self-titled a lot. scratched up the best songs though (the last few). never heard blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover

HELL YEAH!

 

every mixtape or cd i make MUST have a 3eb song.

 

for one they arent emo. their music is definetely emotional and they have some pretty fuckin crazy subject matter (girls periods late, suicide, drugs drugs drugs, sex, drugs, girls getting raped...)

 

some of my favorite songs

 

LOSING A WHOLE YEAR

ANYTHING

NEW GIRL

GOOD FOR YOU

THANKS A LOT

LONDON

NARCOLEPSY

BURNING MAN

 

and messing around with a chick while listening to "I WANT YOU" is too cool for words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455
Originally posted by --zeSto--

 

so what's the deal?

I used to ashamed that I used to listen to Hall&Oates,

but now that they're on the vice city soundtrack.. they're hip again!

 

Everyone love 'Out of Touch' !

 

what!..hahaha....I used to rock Hall&Oates back in '84......fourth grade.....shit was ill then.......you know....."Private Eyes" and whatever.....you can bump some old Journey or Survivor....hahaha...yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fr8lover

HELL YEAH!

 

every mixtape or cd i make MUST have a 3eb song.

 

for one they arent emo. their music is definetely emotional and they have some pretty fuckin crazy subject matter (girls periods late, suicide, drugs drugs drugs, sex, drugs, girls getting raped...)

 

some of my favorite songs

 

LOSING A WHOLE YEAR

ANYTHING

NEW GIRL

GOOD FOR YOU

THANKS A LOT

LONDON

NARCOLEPSY

BURNING MAN

 

and messing around with a chick while listening to "I WANT YOU" is too cool for words.

 

 

all the way too page 8 for this one, bump it up mah naguhs!!!!!!!!! it's kinda like voting because if you like them it counts, and if you don't who gives a fuck, this is like a florida ballot beeyotch. i win regardless. yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i played "losing a whole year" almost 100 times this weekend. 3rd eye blind is definitely a good band. fuck the people who say different.

 

 

 

i wish my girl wasnt so far away. :(

 

 

 

oh well....time for more 3rd eye blind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×