!!! KEEPIN IT FILTHY !!!

Guest Graff Jesus

looks like theres alot of jelous people out there...all you fools trying to hate should post your own flicks next to any of the flicks in this thread and then comment about whatever you want below that.then we'll see who actually matters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by XLIFELESSX

Maybe you need to shut your fucking mouth, just because someone paints with a crew dosent mean that their graffiti all the sudden has to be exactly like theirs. what is that? original graffiti isint cool? just because else is friends with some guys DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS ANY RIGHTS TO THEIR STYLE, NOR DOES BITER, OR WHOMEVER ELSE FROM TBK, AI, HA, WHATEVER. and biter, dont think for one fucking second that people dont see what style your deriving your shit from, just because some toys on this board think your all cool dosent mean that the people that matter arent laughing thier asses off (having the name biter dosent help either). maybe you should check your fucking selves. man... your fuckin acrimony depresses me, and worse off you suck fucks try and defend the shit by saying "uh, well, my friend else paints with them". fuck that, start your own shit, and stop being fucking stamplickers. if people liked your stuff they would flik it and post it, or publish it........ what was that saying i heard awhile back... oh yea, ALL WRITES RESERVED.

if you "matter" then you wouldn't of had to register a new screen name to come and talk shit. drop a name g, and keep my name in your mouth. it's good for my fame. your comments are what make me laugh - because you don't really know anything.

thanks for spending so much time thinking about me and my crew, it gets us all off.

I see you missed the entire point of what I was saying. You called him "wannabe AWR", or something along those lines. I'm telling you that he isn't some kid who doesn't even know Bles or Norm or Grime. I'm not going into stylistic similarities, or who bites who, because I don't give a fuck. What was it that was said in Art Of Getting Over about biting? "You got what you wanted in the first place, recognition." Maybe you're just jealous becasue they didn't bite you.

hey ziaus!

hey buddy, remember not every writer is rich like the cats that post their shit.daddy didnt buy me a computer and scanner ,and some writers have to steal their paint! instead of order it out of magazines!if you see graffiti and you like it then good.sorry everyone cant post at all times. maybe you should hit a yard? or go do your own graff.and yes alot of these pictures are bitten, but thats graffiti ! its ok to bite ,just remember who your biting?and another thing ,I appreciate pars and his graffiti a 100 times more than clone artists.. ps go over me on a train and see what happends!

westcoast mostwanted!

biter doesn't bite revok.......else is good.......pars is good.......elder is good.......mack is good.........necro....and so on

each writer is a good writer if they dedicate and jeopordize their freedom to getting good at painting on shit........and more props to the writers who go out night after night perfecting their art.......

when it comes down to it though we are all just taking every bit of knowledge given to us in Style Wars and putting it into practice everyone in here has watched the movie over 50 times........don't lie

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Wow go figure....another Seattle area thread to add to the "being ruined by jealous people, who need to talk shit over a computer, because they cant wait to handle things when the time comes."

This is gay! So fucking gay! Kids that aren't even big calling themselves BIG MACK and shit. Kids that visit town for a minute going over kids that live there. Kids that visit town and stay with kids who aren't even from the area originally. Seattle is gay! Fuck graffiti because this should be handled with fisticuffs! So stop whining!

Originally posted by CardPuller23

Hey Slie............er uhmmmm.........Ballbag.............er uhmmmm..............Isthatlines?.............er uhmmmmm..........Slie-tits............er uhmmmmmmm..............whatever screen name you wanna roll with: The funny thing is that you can tell who cats are on this forum and they think you can't! The chumps you roll with in real life ain't tough and neither are you! You's a bitch made homo! To answer your question.............you weren't painting before me and I wasn't jocking you ,junior, so check yourself ho!

I've seen Grey on here and Dreos and tons of other cats that I've come across in the years thinking that no one sits back and ain't saying nothing but just watching.......Keep playing yourself kids! I'm watching. Seattle licks balls and so do you!

Damn are you still on here tough guy?...Im still waiting for my email ????

Originally posted by FUNGUS

how can you say biter is biting. his shit looks like it did in 95 just way more advanced. and rounded out. dope shit. but i still want to heard more complaing...

Do you have any flicks of his '95 pieces? I know my own shit pretty much sucked in '95....I think something happened around '97 when a lot of people progressed a lot at about the same time. Not hating at all because I dig his shit, but does it really look now like it did back then?

peace to the tits(ex-tits?) cats I've chilled with.. even the other mack!

:crazy:

. lets say... 8:00 outside slims... sat night. we will be waiting. oh, bring some money.

Hey, wait!! Make it Sunday night at The Pound!!! Everyone will be there for the Bleeding Through show!!! Hah ha haha I fucking crack myself up sometimes.......

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

Do you have any flicks of his '95 pieces? I know my own shit pretty much sucked in '95....I think something happened around '97 when a lot of people progressed a lot at about the same time. Not hating at all because I dig his shit, but does it really look now like it did back then?

peace to the tits(ex-tits?) cats I've chilled with.. even the other mack!

:crazy:

people who know the history can plainly see the progression. the joke's on all the other idiots. leave it at that.

AND TO Ms. XLIFELESSX:

still scared to drop your name because you're a nobody? i'll help you out...ROME TME crew. wow was that so hard? i know you and your sucker crew is still insecure that we wouldn't grant you a battle, but come on - get over it already. and saying you're from SF? no bitch, you're from RENO. not proud enough to rep your own city? how sad.

just because i like to help the toys out i'll be there on saturday on the solo to beat the shit out of you. this should be highly amusing.

best wishes XoX.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

people who know the history can plainly see the progression. the joke's on all the other idiots. leave it at that.

AND TO Ms. XLIFELESSX:

still scared to drop your name because you're a nobody? i'll help you out...ROME TME crew. wow was that so hard? i know you and your sucker crew is still insecure that we wouldn't grant you a battle, but come on - get over it already. and saying you're from SF? no bitch, you're from RENO. not proud enough to rep your own city? how sad.

just because i like to help the toys out i'll be there on saturday on the solo to beat the shit out of you. this should be highly amusing.

best wishes XoX.

If he's right, email me lifeless...

HippyArtist@cs.com

trust me boyee...

do it.

AND TO Ms. XLIFELESSX:

best wishes XoX.

ACE OF SPADES!!! ACE OF SPADES!!!

AND TO Ms. XLIFELESSX:

best wishes XoX.

woo hoo!!! wait, it was sunday... at the bleeding thru show... i cant wait. um... and im not rome?sorry dude.

Guest CardPuller23

oh, and if i really wanted to get famous... i would just take pictures of my shit, post them on 12oz and buy some stamps. wow. that was easy. you know mr. biter, this isint about me being famous, or how much i paint. this is about you and your friends coming onto 12oz posting fliks of your own shit, then claiming your "soooo famous with totally original style" and shoving it down peoples throats.... lame.

I hope this guy fucks Biter and you homo's right the fuck up! You loud mouthed internet fame jocking cyber fags!

Archived