Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sneak

Good news!!

Guest sneak

alrite everyone? im in such a good mood. for those who care (and those who dont) u may remember a few recent threads of mine. one was how i broke up with my girlfriend and one was about how i managed to score myself a dj gig at a freshers ball....

well i start my set of on sunday....and half way thru the 2nd tune im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex. she came in to the booth and told me she was sorry for us breaking up, she hated it etc and could we get back together? me being totally in love said yes....and here we are, back together!!!

and on a side not, she was really pleased when i dropped "our song" (dilema by nelly <--- yes i said nelly...i like the song...) and its all good nowadays....

ps. swif, email me with your info......i got the trade sorted

Guest fr8lover

if a nelly song were me and my girls "song" id probably have ended the relationship months ago.

Guest --zeSto--

im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex.

so your ex is a jockey slut and you just happend to be working while she was working it?

sorry man,

good to hear things are turning up roses

Guest sneak

yes well, im not as cool as you fr8lover.......:(

Guest fr8lover

yo im a bigger square than most of you cats, youre a dj and shit. thats kinda cool i hear lately. too bad musical taste doesnt make someone cool...

break ups... if it happened it was meant to happen.. relationships struggle from the resentment... she prolly couldnt get the dick she wanted.. so went back to yours.

Guest sneak

wll cheers zesto. and just cos im a dj doesnt mean im cool. oh no

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by sneak

alrite everyone? im in such a good mood. for those who care (and those who dont) u may remember a few recent threads of mine. one was how i broke up with my girlfriend and one was about how i managed to score myself a dj gig at a freshers ball....

well i start my set of on sunday....and half way thru the 2nd tune im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex. she came in to the booth and told me she was sorry for us breaking up, she hated it etc and could we get back together? me being totally in love said yes....and here we are, back together!!!

and on a side not, she was really pleased when i dropped "our song" (dilema by nelly <--- yes i said nelly...i like the song...) and its all good nowadays....

ps. swif, email me with your info......i got the trade sorted

p[/qoute]

props on getting her back but you are now gay because you like to spin nelly i hope at least you were throwing it into a remix with some d&b or break beats.

Guest sneak

you know i dropped some drum towards the end of my set.....adam f and j majik - metro sound, fugees - ready or not (hype mix), zero 7 - simple things (roni size mix) etc etc. i had to drop the nelly tune for all the ladies in the house.

Guest --zeSto--

haha... I'm glad you can take a joke.

Dj's are usually 1 of 3 types.

1.) Nerds who love the music (usually scratch)

2.) Jocks who need some way to show off their gelled hair (usually house)

3.) Guys who love music and want to share it with people. (always good music of any genre)

Guest sneak
Originally posted by --zeSto--

haha... I'm glad you can take a joke.

Dj's are usually 1 of 3 types.

1.) Nerds who love the music (usually scratch)

2.) Jocks who need some way to show off their gelled hair (usually house)

3.) Guys who love music and want to share it with people. (always good music of any genre)

i could be one or three. i love my music so much and am always passing round mix tapes, but i dunno if im a nerd or not.

Guest sneak

^oh and i was wearing a hat, so that cancles out no. 2

Guest krie

well done man..me and my girl dont got a song...wonder if we shood get one ? hahaha we aint into tha sorta shit..:king:

Guest YinzerXpress

lucky man wish that shit would happen to me....:(

Guest imported_Europe

Which Nelly song is it?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Europe

Which Nelly song is it?

dilemma

and ragsoe - hell yeh it is......lol

sneak: sorry, my comp still hasn't been fixed yet. blah....let me email you :D

once you break up with her thats it its over...no mas! shit aint worth going back together and lik giving tree said "she couldnt get tha dick she wanted...so she settled for you..."....it aint worth it man im tellin you it aint gonna be da same afterwards....

Originally posted by sneak

you know i dropped some drum towards the end of my set.....adam f and j majik - metro sound, fugees - ready or not (hype mix), zero 7 - simple things (roni size mix) etc etc. i had to drop the nelly tune for all the ladies in the house.

Drum and bass? It's all about Dillinja, mate.

Guest sneak

man i went from my last hip hop tune (smash something) into the dnb remix of that tune on coloured picture vinyl (the remix by roni size) then u know i mixed in the other bad company remix on top of that, shit went down in the hood and all

Guest platapie

the chick that sings with nelly is bangin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this