Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Siris

new sketches for u to diss!

Guest brisk

looks like something tako would post, next time try letters.

Guest dephect

i used to do wild styles almost exactly the same

alright. People could understand them tho.

dope shit but extremly unreadable

Guest 7126

it looks like one really long straw all bent in every direction and shit, its unreadable nice hands though

What the fuck is that? Try regular block letters and until you can get those down do not attempt anything like that. you have no knowledge of structure you have to establish that first-

this dude by me thats quite old school... did a mecs piece.... rt 1 nj.... well he did the exact same style... but legible..... it was the first piece i ever saw and its still dope to this day.... it ran for at least 7-8 years on the highway.... but just recently sumone threw bucket paint over it..... fucken cunts..... anyway what im trying to say... is that its possible to make that style dope..... just work on it and make it less complex and less lines..... plus the colors kill it!

hehe, i remember starting out doing shit like that. now i look at it as a waste of time. just start with a normal font, then tweak it out man. peace.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

try harder next time

pff. yeah, right. his/her sketch would end up looking a lot like a 13-year-old coked up while having an epileptic seizure.

Originally posted by swif1

pff. yeah, right. his/her sketch would end up looking a lot like a 13-year-old coked up while having an epileptic seizure.

roflmao

hehe

mad memories.....

i remember when my husband and i did some

disgusting ish like that...

no offense kid but try a little simpler letters

Originally posted by 7126

nice hands though

i know this is your opinion but let me be the first to tell you that your opinion is wrong.

come on

thin letters are nice but come on!!!! lose the ruler style.. and work on real letters.. we all start some were .. just keep it up it takes time:D

dont take this the wrong way, but how long you been writing? its not bad, just something that someone with out a real teacher or influence would do. beginner type shit thats all. honestly tho, the hands arnt that bad. it seems that u developed it quickr then ur peicing.

where you from tho email me bigkulahula@aol.com

ill be happy to pass the knowledge

o and since this isnt that angry of a thread, how the fuck do u post? i figured id ask here then on a thread filled with a bunch of hating fucks

SPED baby!!

peace

Guest <AWERpTyB>

damn kid try simples cause that looks like sumthin that comes out of my ass lol.... seriosly do simple letters before u go all crazy :rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this