PS2 XBOX GAME REVIEWS

Pistol

Guest Grow a Beard

dead to rights: way cheesy.

lord of the rings:glitch city

kingdom of hearts:really good, itll take you back.

madden2k3:dope if you like sports games

smugglers run warzone:dope but way doper on gamecube

socom:dope with the headset

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some games i got

GTA 3 JUS KICKS ASS THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

now metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty is badass an it is cheap if you get it used.an if you like fightin games get tekken tag.i played virtua fighter 4 but i hated it teven tho the graphics were amazing.i also made the mistake of buying state of emergency. DONT GET IT. FOR THE GAME CUBE HAS ANYONE PLAYED ETERNAL DARKNESS IT IS JUS BADASS I MEAN REALLY FUCKIN DOPE.

• 4 weeks later...

I just rented animal crossing for GCN last night.... not bad at all. It's more of a "big kid" game than it looks like in pictures. Try it out if you get a chance.

For PS2... The Thing is a cool game... it should be gandered at.

And as an extra little snippet for those of you that like Mortalkombat games, Midway released a video clip of sub zero doing a fatality from the new MK: Dark Alliance game. :pee:

i havent read any of this except for the first post so excuse me if i have said anything that was said before.

xbox just plain sucks. no good games.. toe jam and earl 3 might be a good one.. but do you want to pay 300 dollars for 1 game?

ps2-

hitman2 is one of my favorite games.. i have talked to acouple people though and they didnt seem to like it as much as i do.. granted.. some of the enemy a.i. is off (for instance.. in one level where you have to kill 2 generals that are in a park with gaurds all around it.. while the guards are staring basically straight at me.. i can pull out my sniper rifle.. aim directly into the park and kill off these generals .. well. as soon as the shot is fired they come running over but.. i mean.. normally guards try to stop a guy with a sniper rifle even if he is standing across the street.

gta4. this game has more style then fillmore slim. play this game.

klonoa 2. this is a side scroller.. some people dont like them.. i do.. but this one definately diserves mention. check it out.. platformer.

the getaway. this game is really fucking good. sucsk that it isnt out yet and all of you cant play it yet... wait.. is it out yet?. i dont know.

socom navy seals. - in this game i am what you would call a camper (socom is not a game until you have played it online) .. i am the one up at the highest position i can find.. squeezing off only two shots a round.. but both of those shots are head shots.

sly cooper- bad ass my friend. bad ass.

i dont feel like naming games that suck right now.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by el barto

DEAD TO RIGHTS its super fun and you can do all kinds of cool killing thing stuffs, but it get real hard, for me at least.

this is true

It looks great on Xbox...

hehe no pun intended but i have played almost every xbox game.

okay so BLINX, this game isnt even worth picking up to look at the cover. its somewhat platform but whorribly designed and over compensated with great graphics.

NFL FEVER 2003.

I would have to say that it is a bit better than madden. As far as graphics go it looks better. The tackles and hits in this game look awesome and the players look real when they move. I havent played madden a whole lot but i have played it enough to know that Fever is great. This game will also have onlie play as of the 15th this month on xbox live which i alos have to say is great(if you dont encounter any of the conectivity issues).

HITMAN 2: silent assasin

Just played this shit today and was hella impressed with the graphics. Now the gameplay is okay but a little complicated because it is kinda an adventure game. you dont get to start poppin niggas of til later on. Some of the reality factor as far as the gunshot goes isnt fitting but nevertheless its fun.

TIME SPLITTERS

this is a great game especially when it comes to graphics an shit. The game play is dope as shit too and so is the fucking multiplayer. I played yesterday with three guys and i was thourgholy enthralled in it. FUCK HALO. Hands down this shit rules until Ghost recon hits stores for xbox.

thats it for xbox

PS2

Virtual Fighter 4

Now i played this game 2 months before it came out and i dug it. The graphics looked excellent especially for the PS2. The moves were quite simple to move and the characters were well designed. Gameplay ont his game is dope and definatley worth buying so you can kick your freinds ass.

aight niggas later

Guest --zeSto--

^ see I would be doing the same thing, but I've been too busy partying and wooing ladies.

I really really need to take a night off from the crazyness and just buckle down with the game.

Like I said in the vice city thread , I'm only at the point where you have do defen the drug dealer from the cubans.

hey i got hitman 2 for the xbox and it just rocks. its really fun, theres different ways to accomplish the mission (sneaky/mass murderer) great graphics, good gameplay, cool storyline, lots of real weapons, damn its just awesome go get it. the only thing i would say is that it's pretty challenging at first, especially if you dont do it the stealthy way and take on everybody at once, but its still mad fun.

bloodrayne on xbox is awesome too, you get to be a hot vampire chick who kills off nazis in gruesome displays of blood sucking goodness. same hitman 2 look/feel, i love xbox :)

timesplitters 2 is sweet, excellent graphics and insanely fun multiplayer, this does for new consoles what goldeneye did for the N64, and many of the same people who worked on goldeneye worked on timesplitters 2.

fatal frame is out for xbox tomorrow, let me know how it is, ive heard its some scary shit

also anyone played house of the dead 3? let me know if its worth buyin

I was in gamestop the other day buying mega man zero for the GBA (btw, which is by far the hardest mega man game i've played). Anyway the GameNerd that was working there was raving about how they "are actually accepting reservations for Halo 2." And it's not scheduled for release until August. Geez.

I had a chance to play metroid briefly today... It's got really good graphics... and it's real smooth lookin, crisp. I can't wait. I was up there getting one of those cables so that I can connect my GBA to my GCN. I've been playing Animal Crossing, which I'd say is a good game. So, I downloaded my island onto my GameBoy.... but, now, what do I do.. haha... I'll figure it out.

anyone play that "Wacked" game yet? I saw the demo, but it wasn't a playable. Halo 2 is something I can't wait for. For some strange reason I haven't bought Vice City yet...this week it's coming to my house for sure. I played Dead To Rights a while back, but I was drunk, and it was on a hard level for a newbie to the game like myself.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is all I gotta say. I saw the non-playable demo, and my buddy played the playable this past week and told me on the phone it's ridiculous in a good way.

ok, so I haven't played gta: vc enough for me to experience them, but I've read on some site that the glitches are really bad. Glitches like bullets from badguys going through walls, and stuff like that. Any of you experience this? I'm gonna buy it in a few days anyway, but I'm curious.

Archived