Tattoos

wiseguy

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sikCADDY

Im a girl, and I have three tattoos. On my back is a "custom" peacock that goes from the bottom of my back to up over my shoulder. While the peacock isn't an original idea, the style of the bird is custom. Someone I know drew it. On my left arm I have oldest sister in Cantonese with some clouds and cherry blossoms behind it that the tattoo artist drew for me. Thankfully I have had a few Chinese people verify that it does mean older sister. My other tattoo is the only one I don't like, and its something I picked off a CD case. Of all my tattoos the one I regret is the one I "picked off a wall" so to speak.

PWAAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude! how is Paul?...you get that bird finished?.

you still with whats his butt? get at me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a fire inside!!! what is your deal homie?

did you want me to send you money to send me that damn overdue package? hahahahah just kidding. :) i love ya still.

i'm a lagger too.

you heard it here first, devilush is now working on Short Cuts issue #8. issue #8? oh yea....it is issue #8. pilau did the cover, lots of sf graf this time......any questions please ask me.

returning now to your scheduled programming......

my friend is a nerd. He goes to the same goddamn bar every weekend, and although I love that bar, it's hurting nonetheless. Aside from the bar and his friends there that are at least 20 years older, he has no life outside of his apartment. He hasn't been laid in 6 years, and he ain't even that ugly. His tattoos reflect his lifestyle. On one arm is his bullshit tribal off the wall, and the other arm has some snake/car hybrid wierd tattoo that is off the wall. It's so funny when the girls at the bar ask him what they mean, and he says he doesn't know, he got them off the wall.

Tattoos really do tell a lot about a person, I guess, huh?

And what the hell is a flash?

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Weapon X

my friend is a nerd.

:lol: That's one of your best stories ever! :lol:

"Flash" are the sheets of pre-designed tattos that cover the walls of a tattoo shop.

They're usually the generic bullshit that you see on every single 'nerd'.

well, I was about to reply to Dev's post saying that that one ain't that bad, but after I see ze5to's post, I have to say that Flashes, for the most part, suck shit. Yeah, my nerd friend's snake/car hybrid tattoo is a pure flash. As cheezy as they get. He doesn't even have a fondness for snakes!

This is the same guy who went to Turbo with me once wearing a sweater vest with nothing underneath, just so he could show off his obviously fresh tribal tattoo. A terrible tribal, at that. I had to practically hold his hand to get him into the jungle room. A guy who is 6'4", wearing a green sweater vest with nothing underneath, and a very fresh tattoo. Needless to say, he talked to no girls that night.

*he was acting very shy, too. It just didn't look right, know what I mean?

ive gotta tattoo off brad pitts nipple on my nipple and his face on the tip of my cock so i can ask girls if they want to kiss brad pitt and whip out my cock, ive got a tattoo of an arrow pointing up with the words "emergency exit only" on my throat, a tattoo of a monkey with george bush's face jacking off covering my whole back, and two fat titties on my ass cheeks with the words "suck my ass"!!! i need more though.....

Guest --zeSto--

haha... Turbo !

I remeber when that place opened.

We used to sit in the vip and snake drink tickets.

Then it all got a little sketchy when the Security turned out to be russian mobsters.

and I think I've seen 1000 guys exactly like your friend.

(but I prefer that to the really loud and obnoxious guys who really aren't shit)

Guest --zeSto--

I think guys like that should stick to driving around in cars

and going down to the Guvernment or the Docks.

There's lots of ladies that are looking for exactly that type of guy (dumb and easily moldable).

Please leave the jungle cuties for those of us that actually appreciate them!

^^ exactly! would you believe I have still yet to go to Guvernment or the Docks? I hear that the Guv has thousands of gorgeous girls everywhere, but I have a feeling I wouldn't appreciate them as much as, as you said, the dumb, loud, obnoxious gel users that drive civics.

another thing. A buddy of mine is Austrian and German, and has a tattoo of the symbolic eagle (or is it a phoenix or falcon?) on his arm. So many dumbfucks mistake him for a skinhead. Idiots! It ain't the eagle that is on that German alternate flag, or whatever it is, but it is coloured in red black and yellow.

Guest --zeSto--

I remember way back when going to a few 'events' at the guv.

The Syrous 5 year party was there. There were a few dope events there.

hell... I remember back when the docks was just simply a warehouse space.

I went to a party there in 1995 and the place was littered with stolen cars.

There was such crazy shit just lying around. Then I went back for the first AWOL party,

and found that the giant deck was built overtop of where all these burnt out cars were stashed.

how the times change....

tattoos are fun

this is the first tattoo i've ever gotten.... i drew out the sea monster and the flowers, and the artist that is teaching me freestyled the rest of it.... we've still got the monster, flowers, and water to color in... the monster will be magenta, pink, and orange... the flowers will be more pink with orange yellow centers...

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D3738-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D3739-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D373A-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

and this is a tattoo i did on myself today... it's some clouds around my leg a bit above my ankle... it's the third tattoo i've ever done.. my first time trying out the 7 mags for shading.... the swirly part needs some work because it was hard to shade all the weird angles.. but the puffy cloud parts turned out nice.... i'll fade it out more with a grey wash after it all heals up....

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D36EB-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D36EC-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D36ED-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

mmm... circular designs..... i'm trying to get some vortex action coming up from my sea monster on the inside of my arm... maybe go up into some big flower and severed head type deal.. or maybe some seppuku action.... or maybe i should stick to cartoons on this arm.... decisions decisions...

Originally posted by Devilush

the tats on the walls look kinda stupid. well to me it does.

custom is the way to go.

so is trading art for a tat!

THE BIG TOE CONSPIRACY....whut whut. i want my tat.

stencil:masons know what's up....... once i make the money for it, i'll be buying some mylar... and then you, miss, will have your stencils... TBTC worldwide.... and if i end up travelling to the west coast in the near future, i'll hook everybody up with tattoos for art or gas money or somethin... i'm down with trade and barter... i'm learning pretty fast.... so by the time i get out to the west coast, i'll be putting out some solid work... mmhm

Archived