sick imports

KRONOLOGIK

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Silvias are like one of the cheapest racing/driving models you can get here. What year would the S15 or whtever be from???

be from? im going to japan when my station duty is dun i will have a fuly built (engine) slivia s15. not making a clone out of a 240.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by rip

be from? im going to japan when my station duty is dun i will have a fuly built (engine) slivia s15. not making a clone out of a 240.

No I meant what year ould the model be??? But how much are you going to spend on it?

yes, yes, GTIs are my thing... that red one is ridiculous... dope, but homeboy must bust that front spoiler three times a year.

i'm about a body kit for mine, but it's brand new and winter is coming... no need for body kit and 17s with winter weather coming- i don't have thousands to piss away after the payments i make on my girl.

i'd like to get another dub..

i'd like to build a MK1 rocco with:

seam welded frame/ reinforced nose/ front motormount area

nogaro blue paint

15X7 zender turbo wheels, just enough negative offset to clear the fenders, powdercoated black.

2.0 16V with either quad TBs and stand alone or webers

bilstein PSS9S

poly bushings everywhere

6 speed tranny

16V rocco front brakes, and rear disk beam, stainless lines, slotted rotors

stripped and painted interior, black SRDs with custom plaid inserts (like a 'rocco S)

CF hood, maybe painted.

optional set of polished p-slots (with spacers to push 'em out a bit), and a set of compomotives.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

No I meant what year ould the model be??? But how much are you going to spend on it?

s15 was introduced in 1999 or 2000 i think so 1 of them an the car will prolly cost me around 7000 just for the car, and another 7000 in motor work an other shit.

maybe. the question is: do you want to spend all that money on a car? i think if you are in the military and you buy a car in a foreign country, you can have it shipped to the us without too much hassle.

why not just buy a jap spec skyline? i hear they are relatively cheap for r33gtr's. by the time you get over to japan, a r34gtr may be in your pricerange. it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to custom rig some sylvia with skyline running gear. it would also kick major ass over any sylvia.

Originally posted by zorak

maybe. the question is: do you want to spend all that money on a car? i think if you are in the military and you buy a car in a foreign country, you can have it shipped to the us without too much hassle.

why not just buy a jap spec skyline? i hear they are relatively cheap for r33gtr's. by the time you get over to japan, a r34gtr may be in your pricerange. it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to custom rig some sylvia with skyline running gear. it would also kick major ass over any sylvia.

yeah i know that. but i mean how bad ass would that be for some to walk up an say what you got in there sr20det with rwd? an me sayin hell naw sucka got a skyline gtr v-spec awd bitch what?! but i gues your right :(

Archived