sick imports

KRONOLOGIK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want dope rides then check out the site i promote GET POZEST

its got everything you want, rides, bitches, and party info, most of the party info is for LA but its for other places too, not just parties, we got clubs, raves, car shows, info, and more!!!!

check it out, we got a chat too and i think we got some rides on there that i've seen up here!

GARF©2002

rip, what the fuck are you talking about?

nothing you said made any sense.

and you're telling me they don't sell the skyline here. no shit idiot, they don't sell any of the cars here. that was the point of my post, to show some of the good cars of japan that they don't sell here.

are you just bitter because you can't have one of those cars?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I live in Japan where all these cars you are posting are cheap as fuck now......99% of cars here are no more than 8 years old....The rest are in car yards and being sold at low prices...I am going to hopefully import a Mazda RX-7 Which I can get for $4000 Australian here.......

Originally posted by rip

im getting stationd in japan after my tech school for a year. im comming back with a fully built silvia s15 ready to smoke you mutha fuckas.

so you wanna tell me where in america you can buy a bathurst rx7?

wanna tell me some more shit i already know? i mean i wasnt really aware that you cant get a skyline in america, because i SWEAR i seen one at the ford dealership down the street..... idiot

Guest SPLINTER

im not sure if im correct in this because i dont know jack about imports. i overheard some import guys at school talking about how you can import a Skyline somewhere in San Fran and in a few places in Florida. but the catch was that you get a watered down version because it hsa to pass US Federal Emissions Testing or some bullshit like that and that you end up paying about twice as much as the car is worth. a few years back my jap/filipino friend said he knew a relitive in japan who could get a hold of a skyline engine, rumor is the guy (who i havent talked to since he told me the plan) has the engine sitting in his gargage waiting for a car to placed into. if thats true im gonna get to see him rip up those little hondas.

Originally posted by TRUE

http://216.99.207.150/images/lotus/car-1.jpg'>

Just try and tell me this is not gangsta... just try!!

lotus/caterham super 7, or a new clone.. don't know enough to differentiate.

i want one.

rip, is your '54 a pillarless hardtop? with that drag car motor, it better be all gasser-style with the headers chilling in the front wheelwells, spindle mounts, etc.. either that or dragging the ass, all primered and 'striped out...

that red MK4 in fr8o's post is awwwesome.

the owner basically took a brand new VR6 GTi, stipped it out (even the tarboards on the floor), and reinstalled only what was neccissary for driving. next, he built the motor to the tits and turbo'd it. i think he has a water-air IC, forged everything, stand alone engine management, etc. last time i saw it on vortex he was running like 18X11 fiskes. fucking looney bin.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by SPLINTER

im not sure if im correct in this because i dont know jack about imports. i overheard some import guys at school talking about how you can import a Skyline somewhere in San Fran and in a few places in Florida. but the catch was that you get a watered down version because it hsa to pass US Federal Emissions Testing or some bullshit like that and that you end up paying about twice as much as the car is worth. a few years back my jap/filipino friend said he knew a relitive in japan who could get a hold of a skyline engine, rumor is the guy (who i havent talked to since he told me the plan) has the engine sitting in his gargage waiting for a car to placed into. if thats true im gonna get to see him rip up those little hondas.

It is quite easy to import Skyline engines from Japan to anyhere in the world.......There are alot of engines in good condition after the car was totally fucked over in crashes I see them alot of the time as a friend runs a Skyline and is always on the look out for cheap parts. But I have always thopugh about importing just the engine and installing it in a smaller car......I have seen one of the original 1970`s Skyline running a R35 engine that was off the hook and it could rip any other Skyline there NUTCASE type shit..If I can get a pic next time I go to watch the street drags in Osaka I will post it.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by rip

im getting stationd in japan after my tech school for a year. im comming back with a fully built silvia s15 ready to smoke you mutha fuckas.

Silvias are like one of the cheapest racing/driving models you can get here. What year would the S15 or whtever be from???

Originally posted by seppuku

so you wanna tell me where in america you can buy a bathurst rx7?

wanna tell me some more shit i already know? i mean i wasnt really aware that you cant get a skyline in america, because i SWEAR i seen one at the ford dealership down the street..... idiot

ok first of all jackass i said how come we dont get bad ass cars like that in america. you quoted me an posted picks of rx-7 an skyline. so dont try and talk shit. next time explain your post more so we dont mistake you for a retard.

Archived