FAST BREAKING ART: THE MOST INFLUENCIAL CREW OF ALL TIMES:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jimmy james

in the big mural, i like the first two and the last one the most

If you are talking about this mural, It was my bad, this isnt suppose to be under fba, it is actually tats,.. It is dope none the less... But fba was know for the innovation of the "moving" letters on the train... This thread is dedicated to them..http://www.artcrimes.com/nyc/bronx13a.jpg'>

Re: my bad

Originally posted by bemflix

The Western Psychology car is NOT a flix of mine. it is probably yours.

i wouldn't use it on my site since i dont officially have it. my site is down at the moment but when it comes back online you wont see it..

i hate it when niggas jack flix from here and use them for their sites. it happens alot to me........just go look at subwayoutlaws.....them faggots actually change the colors of flix and try to pass them off as they own.....

the zame slin2 car i got from cope.....

bem

BEM...nah its cool man...I'm not bitching about it at all. If you want email me....

whatajerk2002@hotmail.com

I can scan in a better flick for you.

Peace!

FBA in Miami

FBA in Miami.........

shit i hate these damn photo hosting places! they suck!!! i'll post the pics using my own server space later 2night when I get home... sorry....

FBA IS OG SQAURED! (original graffiti gangstahs gettin gritty)

I came up on the west coast. in 97, a real rough year for me..in jail for writing and beef with my crew, i snagged a issue of the german ( i think ) mag. back jumps. they had a sick interveiw detailing the whole history of the crew with flicks and a SICK AS FUCK comic strip done by a newer FBA'er that was INCREDIBLE. it was a prismacolor comic strip about them crushing trains in 82 or 83. it got me way inspired and helped me push a point on graffiti politics in a argument i was having with my crew.

thanks FBA. and if any one got that mag, please post the comic strip and interview....shit was TIGHT!!!

I always dug that DASH joint with the green outline. He rocked a piece in Wa. Heights (I believe?) with RIZE and PSYCHO witch was blazin' as well. I might have to post it if I can dig that shit up.

It's hard not to get influenced by these cat's cause there letter structure rubbed of on so many writers from their era (even till now). I was told alotta the styles come from DOZE, to CHAIN 3, and so on, But FBA definetly flipped it and took it to another level. A lotta people lump THE 5, FC, and FBA together because it's all fam but I can definetly see a difference in style between the crews. I always had alotta respect for the work these cats put in and the work that they continue to do. No gimmics just straight up graffiti. In my opinion the way it's supposed to look!

RESPECT DUE!

THIS IS CLASSIC GRAFFITI TO THE MAX!!!THAT'S WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SUCKAS JUMP ON AWR'S TIP!!! MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S EASY!? BUT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE BASIC LETTER FORM AND BREAKS, YOU SHOULDN'T TRY ANYTHING ELSE(AOK STYLE, AWR STYLE, OR 3D STYLE). GO BACK TO THE ROOTS AND STEP WITH SOME STYLE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

No Doubt!!!!

Yeah...I have to agree that FBA has one of the illest styles. I used to peep ill KAZE, SERVE, TACK pieces and shit all over the place in 80's and shit. Right now I personally feel SERVE is holding the crown for letters and style. These new jacks should be biting his style instead of that Europe 3d shit.

-Fresh147<-------:king:

ay dash how long did you guys paint down here in miami??? id love to hear about miami's prime from a true "king". nowadays miami is dead its horrible. a lot of fresh piecers, no bombing. well w-e id REALLY apriciate if u could give a lil more miami history... and by the way why the beef wit aim and dam crews??? it would have been amazing if you guys could have colaborated...

FBA

Dan1 is down in FBA through BABYROCK's chapter in Philly.

He is official and FULLY DOWN and ACCEPTED.

WYS / WARS is NOT down.

He was on a probationary recruitment by KAZE FBA, but after a Summit of the crews leaders TACK SPADE AIRBORN KAZE, it was decided that he would not be down.

Hes a cool cat, but many cats are cool, and dope, but not everyone is crew material.

It should be noted that in the pics posted by SE, displaying JSON/TERROR161 is going over WEST, and that it earned him a nice beatdown at a big gallery show in soho in 1992.

FC dont play that.

Koolest Dasher

Full Contact

Archived