RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

hahahaha

For your info I am not in any way affiliated with YANO or RTL

yeah right... if you're not yano then how do you kow if i'm "following him all around the forums". dumbass. even when you think you're being clever, you're just showing us all how retarded you really are. is it also a coincidence that all of those names have few posts and they were all started around the same time? hahaha! you are such a lame i'm actually embarassed or you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: MEXICO 2 MIAMI

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

For your info I am not in any way affiliated with YANO or RTL, I'm just calling like I see it...and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that your jealous ass has been following him all around the forums talking shit about how youre gonna "eliminate" him cause you cant stand to have any competition graff-wise. Anyone can see thats some bitch shit...sure TKO has some dope bombers but you also have plenty of toys. And you get no respect for the little kid attitude. Grow up.

He said TKO has plenty of toys? I wanna know who u think is toy from TKO - cause im yet to see anyone whos from that crew that doesent have skillz. Im also yet to see anyone from TKO who wouldnt beat the fuck outta most of you kids..

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

RESQ is wack as all fuck...his tags are garbage and his throwups look like "throwup". I dunno if he would be able to beat the fuck out of me, but thats not the point.

I think Resq is dam good, is that all u can mention - u said they have plenty of toys - i dont think anyone will agree with u that resq is toy.

PURO PINCHE TACOS DE MIERDA....!!!!!!....

NOTHING BUT HATTING

.I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE BEEFF...OR WHATEVER THE FUCK...TKO GOT SOME DOPE SHIT...NO LIE THERE....

BUT I SURE DO SEE HOW FUCKING IGNORENT YALL ARE.......

GROW THE FUCK.UP....

DAMM TONY....GET THE FUCK OF TAKOS NUTS. ALREADY....

IAM SURE U GOTS..BETTER THINGS TO DO

Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

PURO PINCHE TACOS DE MIERDA....!!!!!!....

DAMM TONY....GET THE FUCK OF TAKOS NUTS. ALREADY....

IAM SURE U GOTS..BETTER THINGS TO DO

now you see that, this kid aint never been to la i bet and he is getn in tko rtl shit!! come on now man you have to be a little smarter than that!!:D

I'm sorry but if you really think RESQ is "dam good", that speaks volumes about your skill level :lol: He does get up, but he is straight up one of the Toyest Kids Out right now. And yes there are more but again thats not my point, I didnt come to this thread to gossip about TKOs. Overall they are a dope crew, like I said just think Afropuff is making an ass out of himself by obsessively trying to hate on another dope crew.

stiiiill tryin to play it off huh?

we all know that all those names are you, so stop trying to act like they're not, you little white nigger midget. you even say the same things with your diferent names and you think you're playing it off.

GROW THE FUCK.UP....
how many times have you said that already? not to mention any educated person can recognize our shitty city college grammer in all your different screen names. all that meth must have fucked your mind up, unless you were born a retard. i got alot more hate than this for you, but since i can't find you to crack your fuckin head open with my car club, i'll have to settle for clowning you on the internet. faggot. :mad:

yano, Im seriously losing respect for you dogg. Stop this nonsense and go paint.

PS. Kenloc came correct with the fliznix, very nice. Tell the loyster to stop frontin and peice his daughters name, Id think hed do a nice steez on the letter form, I seriously think he's one of the most talented in your crew.

did you guys here that justin timberlake got put down in TKO? i heard they ran a train on him, hit up all over him, then left him in compton. then the neptunes found him on the side of the rode, and he paid them 3 million dollars to make him a beet, and a solo video. then right before they were about to film, tko came busting on the set, and bombed that huge mural in like 5 minutes. what did u hear...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived