RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that was funny when slur was KOG cmh and mta those are demons crews we dont want anything to do with that shit now...but yeah used to write that how did you know?and ISM was in budapest HUNGRY for a year he got back and then got locked up for putting some fool on hollywood blv. in a coma on accident.....

hey TONY you still write?

Originally posted by Esai

Man 93 was a good time, I was more on the eastside but it seems like every time Id start getting into the habit of good missions(bombs or tags) Id end up in jail for other shit

prob bout 95 doner and ower brought me to east los -they were csd lmc back then - those were fun times

from what i can see... RTL IS DOPE.

regardless of stupid politics, or people thinking they're bitches.. or anything else. yano having a SHIT attitude has nothing to do with his graffiti skills, as i've said before.

style and spots speak for themselves.. your internet bullshit does not.

outsider looking in, once again...

what a joke...

and i think at one point i kinged east los.....

i just thought you were on the speed kid. i didn't know you were smoking sherm too... well, have fun in fantasy land. at least it looks like you got some company with some of these chumps out there believin your lies. you're all smoked out in my book :dazed:

for tony and aichs

i guess according to you guys that was to powerful of a word or something???? i know that i was the most up in east L.A at one point and thats the truth...ive been told personally by writers that you guys talk constently about every day...i aint lying thats my opinion you can think what you want you dont have to diss in order feel better about yourselves.....

im sober now... so your comment about followers is over rated...theyve obviosly seen my damage.....and speak with no influence....

Archived