RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

Guest killtoy

how about a few more laughs...

when are you gonna post all the shit you've done in texas mr. white nigger midget? i think everyone wants to see how many outlines you've done because you were too much of a pussy to fill in your shit. (as in the overpass you keep refering to as if you did something)

and you really need toease back on the blatant lies... you have never knocked ot anyone in your life. you are less than 5'2" tall and weigh about as much as my right leg. you couldn't knock out a middle schooler. but this ihow you're gonna look the day i finally get my hands on you--->:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no no im laughin at you bitch.....

and what do you write....il make shure youll feel my wrath first bitch....one on one any day i dont know how many times i gatta tell you....you cant get rid of me sucka havent you figured that out its been almost 4 years you havent got the clue im here for life bitch..... :D

Guest killtoy

WOW! did everyone hear that?

he's been in the game for 4 WHOLE YEARS! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

and queenlizbee: so what grade are you in? 10th 11th? does yano beat up all the 16 year-olds at your school? its funny because he won't fight me. so if you wouldn't date a midget... why would you date a retard?

p.s. PLEEEEEASE post a picture of yourself so we can all see what kid of ugly no self-esteem having post-pubescent hoodrat would fuck with a dude like that...;)

get off my nuts be-atch...............

weve been having beef for almost 4 years so you idiot who's the retard now bitch.....i RTL's were probably down with L.A's top dawgs probably before you even wrote you punk ass.....

YOUR TRULY,DADDY

p.s:once again do you even know why you have beef....can you just answer that question??????? i doubt it you probably played follow the leader huh? you lame ass bitch.....

no....you wanna know whats funny....it funny that i can get this big of a reaction out of someone who has been on drugs for 90% of their lives...its also funny that you reply to all this bullshit in its self....its also funny that you have no idea who you are talking to and yet you claim you can burn me with your eyes closed.....you know what..stop lying to yourself and admit that your a has been fag........Mommy!!!!!

Hey...why dont you calm the fuck down and realize that the only reason im doing this is because i can....who else but yanoe would get all hot and bothered over something some one in a completely different part of the country is saying over the computer....oh and yanoe, just a word of the wise.....theres only one of you and about a million others who fuckin hate your toy ass.....MOMMY!!!

Archived