RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TonySuprano

hew or whatever - u need to simplify your style - your shit looks very 80's

(not trying to start beef or dis, just telling the truth)

Why, so it can look justlike every other wack lil LTS/KOG jock out there these days? Late 80's/early 90's was the height of style in graffiti...personally I would like to see more heads putting up shit like that.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/847/13660'>

your a joke fool...you must really be mad its kinda funny.....you stupid ass faget dont you know were going to be here forever...no matter how hard you try .you cant get rid of our crew...we shall over come anything and everything...your a perfect example of a true hater!!!!! MR.YANOEROCKS>>>R.T.Lcrew>>>4LIFE

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/847/13660'>

MEXICO 2 MIAMI

that's right you scared little bitch. the reason we can't get rid of you is that we can't find you. you been runnin scared for two years now and you still hiding like a scared little bitch. what? a scared little bitch. that's all you are and that's all you'll ever be. you can go on the internet and make up a hundred screen names and pretend somebody might jock you (god-o-mighty, mryanoerocks, queenlizbee, lil spanky, el pikudo, etc., etc.) , but i don't need to do that, because other people i don't even know come on here everyday and say how much they respect me and my homeys. you fantasize about expanding out to other cities, but we been doing that. you tak about style, but you been busting shitty copies of the same letters dest gave you like 5 years ago. your stupid ass can't even do a throwup. the fact is, whatever you think you're doing, we've done. whatever you wanna do, we did. wherever you wanna go, we been. you might be blowing smoke up some toys ass out in butt fuck egypt (texas to you), but you ain't runnin that game on nobody who really matters in this world. why? because they already know. what? you a scared little bitch. keep hiding faggot. ;)

Re: MEXICO 2 MIAMI

Originally posted by AfroKen

you can go on the internet and make up a hundred screen names and pretend somebody might jock you (god-o-mighty, mryanoerocks, queenlizbee, lil spanky, el pikudo, etc., etc.)

For your info I am not in any way affiliated with YANO or RTL, I'm just calling like I see it...and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that your jealous ass has been following him all around the forums talking shit about how youre gonna "eliminate" him cause you cant stand to have any competition graff-wise. Anyone can see thats some bitch shit...sure TKO has some dope bombers but you also have plenty of toys. And you get no respect for the little kid attitude. Grow up.

Archived