RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Some things i found funny that YANO said

1. Our crew is OG cicso started it in 94.

LOL 94, that aint og fool, if you said 84 that would be og , dumbass

2. The tatoo on his stomach ! Man i feel sorry for you. Non fiction has a dope ass song called "Refuse to Lose" that can be your theme song!

agreed..

so you think thats funny satans artist......nah that aint funny whats funny is.......your know on my "just another fucking hater list"......

YANOER>R.T.L

hey EKLIPS do you take any other pictures other than your crew.....

if so..... you got any of me or my crew?

I THINK I STILL GOT YOUR NUMBER SOMEWHERE......???

all this arguing is childish.. who gives a rats ass. i think rtl's work speaks for itself... and if they survived a battle with TKO, all the more power to them.. especially how someone put it.. (everyone and their mom writes tko).. that means they had a lot more competition with only 6 kids in their crew, and they still survived.. how does that make them weak, toy punks?

im not from la, so i don't know the whole situation.. but they don't sound half bad to me. and the flicks that were posted i can't say i mind them at all..

and the ZESERLTSMSK post.. actually, him? doubt it after eklips post.

this kid yano is obviously under the influence of cheap methamphetamines. he is severely deranged and is in desperate need of attention. he is a habitual lier and known perpetrator. it is well known that:

1.) him and his RTL MTA homeys ranked out to 3, yup count em, 3 fair fights that were arranged so that they wouldn't get jumped by the TKO's and so the beef could get squashed. no show.

2.) his self image is entirely based on fictional relations he has with people he jocks. (eg. SKILL set up 2 of the fair fights they ranked out to, and was properly embarassed when they didn't show. i don't think he likes them)

3.)all of the crews that he thought he was cool with turned their back on him and his friends when they caught beef with TKO. all of those crews either sided with TKO or stayed the hell out of it altogether. (OTR, CBS, UTI, etc.)

4.)MTA gave yAnO and sLuRps the boot because they went around and started beef with people they couldn't hang with and the MTA's just wanted out of the fucked up situation these idiots had got them into. they would have saved themselves alot of trouble if they had booted those lames sooner.

5.)yAnO is a 5'2" white nigger midget who is living in a fantasy rap music video world. he thinks he's a "thug" and he thinks he's black. the methamphetamines he's taking probably have him at less than 100lbs. (check the flick of his stomache, looks like a holocaust survivor huh?), which is down from his usual 110lbs.

6.)TKO is not as deep as everyone thinks. they might have 100 cholos that will beat you down and shoot you, and a bunch of known writers in other cities, but as far as bombing who do they have in LA right now? KOSHEN, KAST, COLT .45, HAEL, JEL, sometimes TLOCO and KE 42. the rest of TKO in LA are either retired writers or somebody that will fuck you up. i really don't see anybody else from them up in LA. its just that those people i named do alot of shit. in fact the last time they went at it, i seem to remember that it was mostly HAEL and COLT who handled all the RTL and MTA spots in the city while at the same time fixing all of their spots that were getting lined.

7.)when they did "battle" TKO all they did was go around and slash all the TKO spots they could find and write obcene messages in people from TKO's pieces. they were too scared to actually do fill ins over the TKO spots because they knew the TKO's were driving around all night from spot to spot trying to catch them slippin. meanwhile COLT and HAEL did fill ins over every visible spot these faggots had.

8.)yAnO has been doing 3 variations of the same letters that DEST gave him 3 or 4 years ago. he can't even do a throwup. if anybody out there thinks that his letters reflect any competence whatsoever, there's a nice hot spot waiting for you as a member of RTL.

9.)etchbath is a known tool of toys who have greatly expanded the budgets of graffiti task forces across the country. bragging about using it is ridiculous. everybody has it, but only the idiots use it. giving that shit to idiots like yAnO was the worst mistake DEST ever made.

10.)being started in 1994 doesn't make you OG, old school or anything else but a new-booty. if a crew in LA was started after 1990, it ain't from the old school. sorry.

11.)yAnO and his friends are seriously depressed because their life dream, which was to get from a crew they jock like CBS, OTR or UTI, has forever been crushed because no one in their right mind would want to be associated with toys and rankers like them.

12.)the RTl's think that if they stop crossing out TKO that TKO is going to forget about all the pieces they crossed out and forgive them. haha. yeah right.

i'm sorry your life has gone to shit kid, but you and your friends brought it upon yourselves. get off the speed. and god knows what kind of skank bitch would fuck with someone like you. i hope you ain't got her on the speed too.

fuck you, die slow 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187

your fuckin lame #1

i just dont know where to start on this hater of of all hating takos.....

come on ken42 if im correct .....majority of every thing you just sayed is the complete oppisite....but believe want you want sucka....all those supposedly meetings we were suppose to have with you lamos werent set up by skill they were set up by janky ass wisk...and everyone knows that wisk is janky..RTL's arent stupid enough to meet up with an executioner squad......we couldnt make it that easy for you wack ass tagbangers.and about you guys not being deep thats a lie you guys have a bunch of toys all over cali who dont write there namez and just go around dissing....and i dont think you remember but we were the ones doing the fill ins you toys where the ones lineing us and putting gay ass obscene shit in our peices...writing kill whitey and what not...

you guys just hate the fact that we steped and no one in history ever has.....im glad you think you killed "my dream" but im sorry your dead wrong bitch.....im doing my dream"graff" i dont expect nobody to forget shit about that beef...everyone knows what they saw with that beef apart from you telling your opinion and me supposedly telling mine....and old school is never what i even sayed chumps you should of read a little better..if anything i think you all think graff today has to do with the graff in the past it doesnt. keep talking but when your oldschool ill still be bombing you lame ass fucker....think about what your saying cause its all a bunch of bullshit....first of all keep thinking im in L.A your most definetly wrong chump...and for me trying to be black look at your damn name you idiot....thats cool you guys banged and control the "old school"thats great to bad i want nothing to do with a lame ass "graff scene" were doing graff for ourselves and no one else sorry......and MTA's are some bitches they got out when they could so they could save there own asses when there the ones you got us into it .....it became beef when the two dictators"demon"and "toomer" had some kinda personal beef and thats the truth.........

but enough talk your just another hater ......and you fools never actually want a real battle no dissing just who gets up the most because every time you guys sayed you would stop dissing aka's would pop up and lines started going threw our shit with no names you fools never kept any promises there for why should we beleive anything your crew say's.....you guy are some tagbangers with some fame..hell yeah!!!

im not trying to pull anything over everyones eyes like youwith your fake ass paragraph... ill sit back and let everyone else decide.........

shut up already, take it to the walls. anyways, i can appreciate the effort and acrobatics on many of those spots, good job yano. Im the only one of my homies who didnt get into TKO, too much warrants and jail which ended up being a blessing. please stop with the politickin, if youre from la then you know theres plenty of other ways to get into confrontations, dont tarnish graff any further by this petty shit homie

now im not a fuckin gangster or anything but one of my homies has seen you b4 and he said your a fuckin sucker, im trying to figure out why you think you're so loc'd... and how bummed are you on that tattoo? it's gotta suck to wake up every morning and have to look at that. i'll give credit, where it is due, you get or have gotten dope spots (one being mine and my homies that you capped) but whatever.. if you used your time like that instead of talking about you little right hook and about the tko beef, people would'nt sit here and think youre a cocky bitch...

This guy just has a very bad case of little man syndrome. I mean if he really is around the height range of 5"-5'3, that really has to suck. I mean in all reality whats he worth:

He has to sit on tip toes to use a urinal

He'll be getting carded for beer for the rest of his life

His inner family members will be mistaking him for his nephews when they hit 10,

When he's trying to hook up with a girl on the freeway his game will be killed when he gets out of a car

He can never ride a girl on a motorcycle cause there is no girl as small as him

He shouldnt even waste his time on going to clubs or any other social event, due to the fact his presence wont even be noticed.

He will have this same "I'll kick your ass" attitude for the rest of his life.

He can never drive a lifted 4x4 cause he'll look like a midget.

in response........

why dont you drop it......its obviously old unless your catching feelings why are we still talking about it?

i just dont understand why you would take sides with someone you dont know suge if any thing that fool is a toy and according to you,you hold shit down.......so is this about graff or is this personal because i really dont think this discussion or that fucker dissing has anything to do with my graffiti????????????

Heh... I am far from a toy and was very much active in the late 80's early 90's. Funny due to the fact you seem you are some high ranking force in the graff scene. The graff scene is doing just fine and doesnt need shit talking lil lying bitches like you. I am just pointing out that you have a very visible personal problem.

Archived