Conan Disses Canada!

Weapon X

no hot women? haha, well, the women in my city are fuckin' hot beyond

belief. seriously, its retarded how many scrumptiously

fine women i see every single day. i can't go out with my girl ever

without coppin' quadruple dozens of sly peeps, its bad news.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weapon x:

ever heard of the gungor shooting or nicholas moumdjian?

probly not, i think you're probably too young..anyhow.....

canada's CSIS(canadian security intelligence service..our

CIA) was created in part by the air india bombing and armenian 'extremists'....

they have an interesting cultural identity, and i for some reason found

it interesting that you used to get into fights with them.

Guest KING OF HELL

See, Weopon X, heres the thing..Conon O'Brien?...he is what we call in America, a COMEDIAN. say it with me real slow..CO-ME-DIAN...ok. that means he tells jokes. JOKES DUDE. makes his living off telling jokes. and those jokes that im and others of a like career are often exaggerations of stereotypes...not real truths...see..JOKES..its ok man.. just relax.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

This coming from an American... land of the obese...

Over half of your country are fat shits, and you want to crack on us? Bitch please, have you ever watched Maury? 90% of you Americans are fuck up fat asses on hard drugs, have babies without knowing who the daddy is, or are rednecks persecuting ethnicities...

no...actually those are just the people that fix the rest of americas cars and clean our toilets after our 10am coffee blowouts....

glad your getting your dose of reality form talk shows....im sure your a very intelligent boy

this canadian/american bickering is about as retarded as a fat girl in cow print....its jokes, get over it

Originally posted by BROWNer

weapon x:

our

CIA) was created in part by the air india bombing and armenian 'extremists'...

big brown, which air india bombing? the one i remember was early 80's, i think, and a few of my mom's friends died on that flight. I thought that was committed by sheiks? I'll try and look up Moumdijian in a bit.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

See, Weopon X, heres the thing..Conon O'Brien?...he is what we call in America, a COMEDIAN. say it with me real slow..CO-ME-DIAN...ok. that means he tells jokes. JOKES DUDE. makes his living off telling jokes. and those jokes that im and others of a like career are often exaggerations of stereotypes...not real truths...see..JOKES..its ok man.. just relax.

well, i'm not drunk or high anymore, so i'm alright now. and i love conan, no matter what he says. it's just that his writers must've had nothing else, so they decided to do what everybody does and knock us. we're not helping to strike iraq? shame on us, right? i don't like the fact that the crowd booed.

Guest --zeSto--

Puerto Rican Rainbow Flag

The "rainbow" version does not necessarily represent the gay/lesbian community. The "rainbow" pattern is used by the Cooperative movement in PR and was used by an ephemeral reformist party some years ago. The Cooperative (proposing ownership of business by cooperative owners-workers) used the colors before they were associated with the gay/lesbian community

Esteban Jimenez, 3 November 2000

nice one zest.

oh and hockey is always ours,5 2 remember.

ps, the sasquatch is the secret weapon against terrorism, yall just dont know, we lent a few to bush and his boys, rumor has it the sasq is running shit in the afghan mountains and cant wait to get iraq.

Canada will fuck you punk wanna be hardcore fuckers up....

We dont take no shit up here, if anyone disrespects us, we fuck them up in a heart beat... Why do you think we have free health care...

Originally posted by socrates

Canada's military is a joke, shitty soldiers, shitty equitment, and pussy leadership.

Go drink a koakanee, fuck a fat girl, then go hug a tree you fucking canuck

i got nothing against canada,but this shit is fuckin hilarious!well said!and i still think canadia sounds better than canada

Guest --zeSto--

the USA has a trillian dollars to put into War *cough* Defence.

Canada does not. That's the only real difference.

If Canada had more population, and more money,

then we'd have a bigger army.

It's like Australia... who'd possibly try to take over Canada or Australia>?

Guest socrates

I think they have a defense not a defence....And me and my militia will one day take over canada and rape it of it's resources, once we figure out what they are.

Archived