Conan Disses Canada!

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

canadians have been upto no good for so long. do you know they make swedish fish??? how fuckedup is that...they call them swedish but make em in canada, maybe theres more to this? i know this. conan knows this. canada knows this. iraq doesn't. thats the problem...canadas not willing to start poisening iraq with their fish like they have been doing to the us for years. i mean get with it guys, we need your dirty, underhanded help!!

that's cool, armen.

i used to get in fights all the time in one of my old high schools that had some armeniens in the change room.

make fun all you want, footsoldier. swedish fish? where'd you get that from? yeah, diss our farming system, and the way we disrespect our ecology. Just keep damming the Columbia River, aiight?

"TELL ME THE STORY OF THE FOOTSOLDIER, AND I WILL TELL YOU THE STORY OF ALL WARS." - my first quote* on this board, i think, when i came on as canadiano.

* - i meant signature, not quote.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well?

we are peaceful, and it's nothing to laugh at. also, we have a lot more to be proud of. i guess because we can be so proud of the simple (relatively, almost) ecosystems, and we don't even take care of them ourselves, pretty much, i get a little pissed about it. it's really all complicated.

anyway, we kicked ass in the recent world wars, and from what i've read, our natives are incredible people. it's really deep, and let's say I'm DRUNK off the love of my country.

Originally posted by Weapon X

let's say I'm DRUNK off the love of my country.

now let's say, i've got a crack hangover off of hate and distrust for my country, and i feel that your country would be a wonderful place to live... so in the meantime, i will make fun of canada because i'm jealous...

so there, ya fucking canuck...

Originally posted by Weapon X

i used to get in fights all the time in one of my old high schools that had some armeniens in the change room.

i'm betting most people on this board from canada have no clue about canada's history with armenians..do you, or is this just something you tossed out?

just curious...

Archived