a night at the emergency room

Lush

when i was about 10 i was playin wiffle ball in the back yard with my friends and brother, when i went to snatch the about to be homer from my brother, and earlier in the day we played in one of those plastic pools (that we didnt put up before playin) and i thought it was dry, but to my dismay there was about 1 inch of water, and when i hit that sucker, BAM!! my feet came out from under me, and i bit it hard on my lawn. i didnt go to the ER but it knocked the wind outta me and it sure as hell is funny to look back at, damn i wish we had a video camera!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Secs Oner

i got smoked in the face with a baseball bat.. broke my jaw, and came within an inch of losing my entire right set of teeth...

and more recently, i was smashing some windows, and when we booked, i fell head first into a pile of sharp rocks.... cut my forehead open and needed 10 stiches.

alot of blood.

Guest JSUN

bob hope...

how did u land from the three stories?? on your feet?? did u break any bones??

that's crazy..

i remember that now get off the computer so i can talk to your lovely roomate dick...

as for my accident stories shit lets count em...

skateboarding ruined my elbows now the ink i want has to be simple because it blows out on scar tissue.

my lips are a veritable forest of stichery.

1. fell of my bike on the way to shoot some friends playing tennis (hand shots and musculature macros) i was about eleven or twelve and my minolta had a metal lens that went through my lip.

2. dont remember something about trying to scrape plaque off my teeth with an x-acto at the age of nine

3&4. blame raybeez rip last warzone show in ri my face bounced off a skinheads head and my teeth went through my upper and lower lip i could stick my tongue out through my lower and kept dancing... "this next one goes out to the only two true kids in the room... the kid puking (shane mackie stomach virus but still danced his arse off) and the kid with the gaping hole bleeding on himself...1.2.3...go!!!!!!!" went to the hospital brand new cargos covered in bllod learned a secret about hydrogen peroxide it takes blood off clothes yay!!!

there is a ton more... getting hit by cars oin a regularr basis... getting maced and jumped and stitches in my head, having a cavity and no dental insurance a pair of pliers and a serious infection of the upper jaw, ummmm...

being a vegan having a portion of intestine swallow another having shit pile there for 2 years and going into a toxic coma...

life is great.

Worst accident I've had was skatebording. Was practicing pop shov-it's down these 8 stairs in front of the school. When I caught one wrong. Toe of my back foot snagged the ground. Immediate splits. Lots of pain. So that was the end of the night for me. Skated a little over a mile home and went to bed. Next morning woke up to more pain than I would wish on anyones enemies. I had torn my MCL and all the patela tendons and strained the ACL in my right knee. And strained all of the tendons and ligaments in my left. I know have lost about 6 inches off my vertical leap and have arthritis.

I have a friend that is... well I guess I'll say handicapped. He has a permanently broken hip. From falling 3 stories. He was checking out a roof top and on the way back down the fire excape and shit broke. "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," is used alot. But in this case it is all that can be said. It really should have happened to someone else.

i was haulin ass on my bike and i decided to bunnyhop over this sidwalk thingy gap- asfault on both sides and i was way too far away to bunnyhop over but i did anyway. my back wheel hit the curb and i flip over the bars and slid on my balls for a couple feet. then my bike is flipping through the air and landed on my head- like the pedal or the sprocket-eitherway it sucked. im holdong my head screamin, "my balls!" blood gooshing out of my head all down my back and on the ground. it was cool though cuz that wasnt the first time i split my domepiece open.

• 1 year later...

Broke my arm falling off a bike once - Then I broke my hand on a wooden stud. (yes punching it)

Once my older bro kicked a dinner fork down the hallway..It went flying across the vinyl floor and ended up inside my barefoot..Kinda like: "TWAAANG" then my agonizing warcry of a scream came next.

My friend tried constructing a compund bow out of an older bow, using a bungee cord. It flew off and cut his mouth open. Stitches - for sure. Ah, 2nd grade...

Archived