Get Smart.

Weapon X

Originally posted by Weapon X

i swear to the supreme being in my boxers that this is my last post for tonight.

one more biggups, but the commies always have a way to counter that argument. that's why i don't hate them that much. these days, a lot of young ones fall into the group i had so summed up in my big sarcastic rant a few posts ago. they don't count.

right after you said this you replied AGAIN youve disgraced the "supreme" being in your boxer shorts man , you better go make peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Tom Petty, I remember when a friend got signed to Backstreet records, I was so stoked because it was Tom Petty's label too (this was in the late 70's)... yeah, actually he lives down the street, or more properly just up the mountain from a friend of mine in Cali, he drives past in his hot rods alot and I guess they jam every so often but I guess I'm not worthy... They're both 40 year veteranos and I'm a 15 year squid or something...

awesome! i got to hang out with him when he was here the guy was so chill man i swear , he didnt toke it up i dont know if he smokes anymore i didnt bother to ask , some of the things i asked him were "where do you get your inspiration for your music" "what do you do outside of your music carrer" "anychance of a heart breakers reunion" and a few others but he was so cool it was like we had known each other for years and were just sittin there bullshittin if you ever have the chance to meet him dont pass it up

i cant honestly say theres a tom petty and the heartbreakers song i DONT like they are all very well done and his lyrics are superb , his solo stuff isnt that bad its a little more love oriented and more settled down from hsi older stuff but good none the less , there is alot of good stuff on his mid 90's album wildflowers

yeah, he's fully laid back, I've met him a couple times but it's always been weird social scenes so I couldn't ever really grill him, it was always about the volleyball game or the food on the grill, He made me feel like I could call him if I was in LA without a ride but I seriously doubt he would remember me...

probably not but he does give off that vibe right? like your in a dead end situation and you just need to talk or need a ride or some food he just seems like he would hook you up, i think its because hes been theres been poor been out on his own and hes just real about the shit hes good people , who else has any cool celebrity stories? (even though i think me and you [smart] are the only ones still reading this thread lol)

nah, I gotta sleep now, then it's up early (?) for band practice and back home to jack lumber in the back yard, I have about 115 feet of logs to make 3 or less and then I need to deal with branches, there's been alot of storm damage this season... so, give it all day and think up some good arguments...

but just to trump some:

Simon NOT Garfunkle

Peanutbutter AND Chocolate

Pretzels AND Coffee

I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CORVETTE WITH A HANDICAPPED LICENSE PLATE

Iraq... nobody is gonna stop it from happening, let's get it over with

uh... Sleep = rad (that's where I'm a Viking!)

Originally posted by Smart

Simon NOT Garfunkle (to boring of a topic haha i hated them)

Peanutbutter AND Chocolate (could be interesting seeing as the MANY uses for both toppings the possibilites are limitless)

Pretzels AND Coffee (im a coffee drinker but not much of a salty food person)

I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CORVETTE WITH A HANDICAPPED LICENSE PLATE (good one)

Iraq... nobody is gonna stop it from happening, let's get it over with (another good one)

uh... Sleep = rad (that's where I'm a Viking!)(simpsons are cool) hah

i might as well add some of my own

religous based terrorism

suburban rich kids who are depressed

best foods to eat with beer

evolutionary theory's

and what makes the simpsons such a great show

(tomorrow i will think of some inteligent ones but these are good convos i hope)

WASP well off kids in suburbia with a new car from mommy and daddy mad @ The Man/The Govt./the world for some reason.

People that bitch and moan about palestine and hate israel just because palestine is "the underdog"

Kids that yell out "fuck the cops" because they think it gives them street cred yet they are quick to call the cops if someone breaks into their car.

Originally posted by Weapon X

alright, so everyone is hating on smart. i understand that he likes to argue, so how about we make this thread all about fencing with him. if he chooses, he can parry whatever potential blows he may recieve in text format on this piece.

i go first?

um...he draws trumped up charges whilst debating, i find. Those can be good, however, for when the attacker is exposed*, one can make fun using proper, diplomatic procedure, and the assailant looks dumb.

yeah, that's my attack, and I'm drunk and in a good mood.

youre very articulate for being drunk, as far as drunk typing goes....

yeah, ive argued with smart before.....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by T.T Boy

this thread just sounds like you are all hallucinating.

While reading politics newspapers and comic books

uh oh....

dun dun dun....

ICEBERGS IN THIS BITCH. ALL YOU CLOWN MUTHAFUCKAS BETTER WATCH YOURSELF FROM HERE ON OUT!@$@!$#$...

GIMME 2 ROUNDS... WATCH ME... WATCH ME...

but nah for real, i just stopped in real quick to say regardless Smart of how many arguements we get into without actually accomplishing anything, or answering each others questions, or coming to any real conclusions, its been fun, an at the end of the day, we both know the relevance of these arguements, 0.

you might, in real life, not like me, but thats cool. im a little different. the internet doesnt actually portray a true to life image of the actual person your talkin too. im almost positive, in real life, we'd get along.

anyways, yea, "friend or foe, you all my mufuckas"

best food with beer for me is steak. a lot of you guys would laugh, but I eat steak only a few times a year. I get most of my meat at home from goat.

yeah, Tom Petty is ill. I almost went to his concert here a few years ago (outdoor concert at an amphitheatre), but came down with an illness just a day before.

i almost was. before i got home, i took three buses that were completely unnecessary, just to get a few tags up.

and munchies? with beer, I'd say chicken wings. hell, that ain't what you're talking about, i know.

i guess popcorn is alright, because it doesn't fill you that much.

last night was great all i did was ctach tags and a few hollows and me and my pal yoda spent 2 hours fuckin with the sheriff and the cellular on patrol , they couldnt find us for anything and they were sweeping the spot lights over this field and we never left a 1 block radius and 5 people in 3 cars couldnt find us haha, wankers

Archived