WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dare you to get on a train or walk in public in miami w/ that. hahaha. the cops will beat your ass.

YOU KNOW WHAT ILL TAKE THE CRITISISM FROM WHOMEVER AND ILL ACCEPT IT, THATS MY BOOK PERIOD...SO SINCE I NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ELSES' WORK THAN WHATEVER, BUT I HAVE SEEN YOURS REAL 1NA..AND MAY I SAY THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TOY ON THIS FORUM, AND DONT THINK IT'S JUST ME...EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A TOY....

Guest illwill

hecz your a funny guy. i remember when i was in middle school the tuff guys, did shit like that on their lockers. your in middle school arent you? i wont bother scanning my book cover its just black with a guiness sticker on it. no big deal. once again, hecz your kinda funny.

ive searched high and low for a book with just blank pages and has a hard cover on it. tis impossible. wut u guys use ? at the moment i jus sketch on loose sheets of paper, do yas use just a sketch book with a paper cover on it ? cuz i wanna find one with a hard cover on it. so it dont get all fukt up ya know

those two little characters holding hands that says blackbook.............where did you get that, is that a sticker or did you come up with that? cause i've seen it before

nah, i didn't come up wit' those, i got em off a site in the artcrimes best graffsites shit.....

Archived