WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grafkat

I used to rock mad stickers on my shit, but i decided it was better not to cover it with graff, just because it stands out to people you might not want seeing it

• 3 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

PARCHEESY...HAHAHA...NICE FUCKIN NAME FAG...ITS WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!!!! WHERES YOUR CHEESSY SHIT???

eh... kinda gay if you ask me. bu who knows, i probably had something gay on my first book too. at least it's not what this one herb did... on the opening page he wrote something like "to all that view the following: i am not good i don't know why i try. please dno't judge me. thank you and have a nice day."

YEAH YOU PROBABLY HAD GAY SHIT COVERING YOUR COVERS, AND YOU NEWEST BOOK PROLLY HAS GAY SHIT INSIDE IT LAYING IN HERE AS YOU READ!!!

Re: Re: Re: WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

Originally posted by D3N53one

i think some kids think that HECZ'S flicks are of the OUTSIDE.. but im preety sure that the inside covers.. soo unless he walks around with it open.. no one will bother him...

right. his book has 4 inside covers. and he put "outside cover" before two of the pictures to throw us off.

this all matters a lot cuz you know everyone carries their blackbook around in their hand instead of their bag or something, cuz if theres one thing i need with me ready for action all the time its my black book. just in case.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

I thought posting once would be enough, but I really hate that... You really suck arse, like a fag, you fag.

OH, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY TO ME.

DEAD NAKED CHILDREN 4 LIFE.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...HAhahahahahahahah ha hah ha ha hah...........hah........hah.......heh............he..................................he

This thread really made my day.... Hecz...Hecz....Hecz....

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...HAhahahahahahahah ha hah ha ha hah...........hah........hah.......heh............he..................................he

This thread really made my day.... Hecz...Hecz....Hecz....

Re: Re: Re: Re: WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

Originally posted by ..oX..

this all matters a lot cuz you know everyone carries their blackbook around in their hand instead of their bag or something, cuz if theres one thing i need with me ready for action all the time its my black book. just in case.

:lol: just in case. hahahaha

• 11 months later...

WHATS WITH PEOPLE NOT SEARCHING... SHIT.. THERE'S A NEW

COVERS THREAD... (WE ALREADY HAVE THIS ONE.)

THERE'A A NEW HANDSTYLES THREAD WHICH I WILL BE BUMPIN IN A SEC JUST LIKE THIS ONE. AND I'LL CONTINUE TO BUMP OLD SCHOOL THREADS AND NOT LET NEW ONES POP UP SPAMING THIS BOARD...

BUMP!

Archived