Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZ

WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

i think its a great idea for a thread....i was gonna start a thread just like this one...but i didnt have a digi cam at the time to submit....and i still dont have one at the moment. if i can get a hold of it again i'll show you my old book. my new book is black....basically. my old one has stickers all over it.

thats a bit jumbly for me but whatever suits you...theres been threads like this before but not enough contirbutors have shown up...

ummmmm this is a dope idea...... post more.... i would post..... but sumone has my book!...lol ill post it when i get it back

Guest tears*uno

pictures of dead children in sexual poses

Guest stupid412

wish i had time to do this....

well not really.

hecz im now swinging on your nuts........ **wee **

any ways on the real i like that alot.. is it glue tape.. stickers or what? how you get them in there... oh ya nice job..:crazy:

THAT CLEAR THICK ASS BOX PACKAGING TAPE.... I JUST CUT OUT PIECES OF IT THAT WAY IT GIVES IT SOME TEXTURES AND SHIT, AND IT PROTECTS THE COVER TOO

Guest CRYrock81

what covers my book?bloddsweatandmold.............not in that order

i was gonna do a bunch of characters on mine with paint amrkers...but my friend tryed that....and the apint jsut rubs off.....so i dont know.....

SHIT BRAH, your overwhelming hip hop underground graffiti taggerist book cover amazes me. DAYUMMMMMMMMM. you must be really underground and such. i think i effing heart you already and i hardly know you. trite trite trite worthlessness and a proclamation stating to the world "look how deep and underground i am. i am not you. you are not me. be amazed by my book". just..............dont.

sleep now.

I really dont the idea of having graffiti shit covering your black book....maybe its just me...but that seems really stupid and retarded...What I do have on mine is a Sentence Make Shift Gods sticker.

Guest SayOne

LONG ASS POST BUT READ IT !!!

Yeah yeah kid yeah son YEAH !!!!!

My book is a cheap, hard cover, green piece of shit. With even more hideous shit dwelling inside.

Originally posted by idle one

My book is a cheap, hard cover, green piece of shit. With even more hideous shit dwelling inside.

*cough* crazy motha fucka *cough* your good for how long you have been writing man

Guest krie

alot of effort went on that outside covers, lets hope alot of effort went into the blank pages inside it :)

test..

trying to post a flick a new way..

if it shows its my black book from a year ago..... i hate any thing out side my black book now.. just a single hand style and spilled paint..

((edited))

BAN the music posters!!!!!!! that shit is geting old

sorry just a x

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now