WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by krie

ive searched high and low for a book with just blank pages and has a hard cover on it. tis impossible. wut u guys use ? at the moment i jus sketch on loose sheets of paper, do yas use just a sketch book with a paper cover on it ? cuz i wanna find one with a hard cover on it. so it dont get all fukt up ya know

i sure hope you arent serious.....

Guest BluntedMonky

Re: worthless

Originally posted by horriblepast

somebody burn this assholes hip hop scrap book if you so underground why do u gotta call youreself attention with a book filled up with graffiti?

Obiously a fucking toy slippin

Get the rules of this game right chump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hahahahhaha.........u must b kiddin me if u think tht some1 is going 2 go up 2 u and arest/do anytin 2u u bcus u have your own home made book cover......nobody is even gonna look at u........if they do.....look bak at them and theyll looka away..................hahhahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by krie

ive searched high and low for a book with just blank pages and has a hard cover on it. tis impossible. wut u guys use ? at the moment i jus sketch on loose sheets of paper, do yas use just a sketch book with a paper cover on it ? cuz i wanna find one with a hard cover on it. so it dont get all fukt up ya know

krie

go into a newsagent where all the diaries, pens, markers and shit are and they have basic ones which arent hard cover, but have about 100-150 white blank pages in em with a black plastic cover

i got one the other week at the newsagency across from morley galleria next to 'netcom' if u want to know where i got it and if ur close to it

pce

Re: Re: WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

Originally posted by WetPaint

i dare you to get on a train or walk in public in miami w/ that. hahaha. the cops will beat your ass.

i think some kids think that HECZ'S flicks are of the OUTSIDE.. but im preety sure that the inside covers.. soo unless he walks around with it open.. no one will bother him...

honestly I don't see waht the fuss is about what he chooses to cover his black cook with..different strokes for different folks...nawmean?

my book just has a few labels from various beer companies. and a few tags on it done by friends...its not like it really leaves my place anyways...oh well

Archived